Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
(09-19-2016, 02:40 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 02:25 PM)ChaseSP Wrote: Personally I think it's something like the key in the Drone Factory. Empty tile you click and get.

I'm inclined to agree with you here, the numbers station thing wouldn't really make sense for the location.

But it's a note in the same scribble as the note in the radio shack.
(09-19-2016, 03:09 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 02:40 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 02:25 PM)ChaseSP Wrote: Personally I think it's something like the key in the Drone Factory. Empty tile you click and get.

I'm inclined to agree with you here, the numbers station thing wouldn't really make sense for the location.

But it's a note in the same scribble as the note in the radio shack.

Hm...

This might be a dumb idea, but try grabbing the syndicate radio from the syndicate satellite and bringing it to that spot.

My original reason for being disinclined to believe that it would be another radio signal was the fact that there's no communication dish in sight, but then i remembered that the syndie satellite is supposedly directly above this place...
CATMANDU
(09-19-2016, 03:32 PM)ChaseSP Wrote: CATMANDU

What on earth has the Monster Raving Looney Party got to do with any of this?
I HAVE DISCOVERED THE WAY TO CATMANDU. 181 208
Alright, i gotta check this out.

Oh

THAT'S why Ainley was moved
Holy crap you guys I gotta log on and check this out but MATH HOMEWORK

... How did we get those numbers, by the way?
(09-20-2016, 03:26 PM)DreamCarver Wrote: Holy crap you guys I gotta log on and check this out but MATH HOMEWORK

The jones note had directions/coords leading to a spot in the Biodome, which, when interacted with, gave a tracker that in turn gave those coordinates I believe
(09-20-2016, 03:37 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 03:26 PM)DreamCarver Wrote: Holy crap you guys I gotta log on and check this out but MATH HOMEWORK

The jones note had directions/coords leading to a spot in the Biodome, which, when interacted with, gave a tracker that in turn gave those coordinates I believe

That explains the tracking beacon on the teleporter pad then
(09-20-2016, 04:08 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

What is the significance of Catmandu? All I've seen are some locked blast doors. And a fuck-ton of cats.
(09-21-2016, 12:28 AM)Wraithcraft Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 04:08 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

What is the significance of Catmandu? All I've seen are some locked blast doors. And a fuck-ton of cats.

We have no idea, all we know is that there are some dead bodies in a maintenance shaft behind a hidden door in the alleyway
Apparently someone figured out a way to open the blast door at catmandu. Can someone tell me how if you know.
Is there a place where we're documenting all this?
(09-21-2016, 08:18 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: Is there a place where we're documenting all this?

The sol wiki, but that depends on if the people who learn how to do it bother to write it down.
I'd hate to say it, but catmandu looks really bland and boring compared to the other areas.