Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Overheard On The Station (And Elsewhere)
69andahalf Wrote:
vampirate Wrote:muffled human (inside Dickson Ormus) says, "welp i am fucked"

muffled human (inside Dickson Ormus) gasps, "HELP ME DICKSON IS ATTACKING ME"

oh fuck no! Have we turned into Citadel?
Has the dark art of Jugglemancy returned?

Seriously though, what the hell is the context behind this.
Mageziya Wrote:
69andahalf Wrote:
vampirate Wrote:muffled human (inside Dickson Ormus) says, "welp i am fucked"

muffled human (inside Dickson Ormus) gasps, "HELP ME DICKSON IS ATTACKING ME"

oh fuck no! Have we turned into Citadel?
Has the dark art of Jugglemancy returned?

Seriously though, what the hell is the context behind this.
balls digestion NegativeMan
Place someone into a body bag. Eat the body bag. Sadly it sounds as though this is getting removed in the next patch which is a shame. I imagine it'd be better to fix it so that the people you eat can still talk and scream for help from within the depths of your stomach.
So it's like, Baggomancy.

That name still doesn't help.
vampirate Wrote:Place someone into a body bag. Eat the body bag. Sadly it sounds as though this is getting removed in the next patch which is a shame. I imagine it'd be better to fix it so that the people you eat can still talk and scream for help from within the depths of your stomach.
Well, this is kinda sorta what already happens. Body bags didn't empty themselves correctly on getting deleted so eating a body bag with someone inside it would plain delete them. Then respawn them as a nameless ghost.

Now body bags do check for this and here we have the results.
Personally I think you should be able to eat people anyway, let them be inside you for 10-15 seconds and then violently (i.e gib) burst out of you with a hilarious red text. But unfortunately that may TRIGGER some people.
Sundance Wrote:But unfortunately that may TRIGGER some people.

yo this still aint 4chan or what the fuck ever
Sundance Wrote:Personally I think you should be able to eat people anyway, let them be inside you for 10-15 seconds and then violently (i.e gib) burst out of you with a hilarious red text. But unfortunately that may TRIGGER some people.

At one point I considered this a valid use case for enhanced matter eater. But it was ruined by the perverts.

Somehow it's less funny when people get off on it. Especially the implementation phase.
MollyMillions Wrote:

..Perhaps that's who I am jesting at? Lighten up.
Spy_Guy Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:Personally I think you should be able to eat people anyway, let them be inside you for 10-15 seconds and then violently (i.e gib) burst out of you with a hilarious red text. But unfortunately that may TRIGGER some people.

At one point I considered this a valid use case for enhanced matter eater. But it was ruined by the perverts.

Somehow it's less funny when people get off on it. Especially the implementation phase.
Yeah I thought that this was the case. I find it hard to imagine people being weird about it for 10 seconds before exploding, that they even could be weird about it, but then again it wouldn't surprise me.
Sundance Wrote:
MollyMillions Wrote:

..Perhaps that's who I am jesting at? Lighten up.
Spy_Guy Wrote:

Yeah I thought that this was the case. I find it hard to imagine people being weird about it for 10 seconds before exploding, that they even could be weird about it, but then again it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm still not gonna want to be the one implementing it, even if I agree with you on that. :v
On that note, derail over. If you still feel like this needs to be a thing please post in I&S.
I thought it was a reference to the great nipple tweaking crisis of 2015. Either way, it may be better not to be provocative about it.
Marquesas Wrote:I thought it was a reference to the great nipple tweaking crisis of 2015. Either way, it may be better not to be provocative about it.

I was drinking, you ass.
Quote:Casimir Harshman the Inspector has been pulled from Death's grip by Shitty Bill Jr.
Quote:<A4Brogan> I may have had a revelation about the universe that clicked so hard, and got my brain working so hard I got those visual hallucinations that happen before a Migraine.
<Spacebee> YouTube Video: Death Road to Canada: Max; 129 views.
<A4Brogan> To condense it so you won't have to read a book (please note this was all in the span of 25 seconds):
<A4Brogan> Big Crunch>Time Runs Backwards>We wouldn't notice>Big Crunch is opposite of Big Bang>Ergo, Repeat of Big Bang> Shit would most likey according to quantum physics be most likely different or subtly Diff>OH GOD MULTIVERSE THEORY MAKES LOGICAL SENSE> OH SHIT THAT IS HOW GOD IS OMNIPOTENT HE EXISTS OUT OF THE SPACE-TIME LOOP>Further evidence piles up>Why is there little iridescent blobs of color in my vision?
<A4Brogan> So in short, I caused my brain to have a small episode by letting my train of thought go into overdrive.
<Chase> you have a brain tumor
<A4Brogan> Probably.
Psyduck head explosion
<A4Brogan> Relayed this thought to the folks. I am now on a one coffee a day restriction.
Ronald Smith (as Ronold Smikh) says, "maybe i shouldn't have poured all that shit into my eyes."