Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Wish You Were Here - Pictures from the station
[Image: DgeIua8.png]
The monthly Hyper-Taser Space Duel Jamboree.
Things got a bit out of hand.
Many Chefs

[Image: k8N2hRZ5Qt6Z8LCw7SDnfg.png]

Many Sufferings 

[Image: kGeeZENaSNu8zmD9Lsbdrw.png]
(01-27-2018, 03:34 AM)TheOnlyRyan Wrote: Many Chefs

[Image: k8N2hRZ5Qt6Z8LCw7SDnfg.png]

Many Sufferings 

[Image: kGeeZENaSNu8zmD9Lsbdrw.png]

Reminds me of the time we had too many cooks working in the kitchen while an admin played the theme song by the same name.
[Image: k6rmayL.png]

Quote:Tombi Tokuro says, "So it's 200 credits a tank."

Anthony Donkin says, "just wait here"

Rusty Bottom [145.9] says, "punch him"

Rusty Bottom says, "punch him"

Tombi Tokuro [145.9] exclaims, "They shot a civilian!"

Tombi Tokuro exclaims, "They shot a civilian!"

Jackson Camreon (as Unknown) says, "ok"

Jared Black stammers, "Hoooow mmmmucccchh ffoor aa ccaaaanniisstteerr??"

Elias Finch [145.9] exclaims, "Turns out I had air in my bag the entire time!"

Elias Finch exclaims, "Turns out I had air in my bag the entire time!"

Tombi Tokuro asks, "A whole canister?"

Jared Black says, "Yeah"

Jared Black says, "I breathe a lot"

Tombi Tokuro says, "1000 credits."

Jared Black asks, "Do you think i'm made of money?"

Jared Black says, "jesus"

Tombi Tokuro says, "You asked."
[Image: unknown.png]

Dani wanted to know how much blood it took to turn into a popped human balloon, she even pray'd to have more filgrastim added to her system.

We found out how much.
How much? Asking for a friend
If the screenshot is anything to go by, 1530+?
Considering I'm all about healing you guys, and that gibs you. That screenshots the only hint you're getting.
Well, they have to try it themselves now. Haha. Fair warning: last time (and only time) I did it, it took what felt like a very long time. My guess is that I was expecting something akin to total recall decompression.
I think we decided it’s 3500 in another thread, but it’s impossible to reach without a badmin helping you along.
Oh no, it's totally achievable. Slow metabolism really helps. So does epi/sugar to get you out of crit.

Unfun fact: A blood pressure of 220/xxx gave my mother a grand mal seizure and lots of secondary stroke-like effects. Odd thing is it wasn't even a stroke, and the only major complications she had afterwards were the injuries caused by the seizure and some minor organ damage.
gonna use this moment to shill my terrible™ idea™ : https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=9909
3500 units of blood literally *bursting* from a human balloon should probably be more dramatic™
I figured out Dani was a blob one round and chilled nearby.
I forget who was this blob, but they tried hard to survive the ride, and managed it!
(02-07-2018, 11:12 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: gonna use this moment to shill my terrible™ idea™ : https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=9909
3500 units of blood literally *bursting* from a human balloon should probably be more dramatic™

The floor tiles should be damaged along with the entire room being drenched
I got out for max-or-close-enough cap canbombs on this ass-day and they were pretty effective.

I also started an eternally burning spacefire.

YAY!

[Image: 0Ol0amr.png]

MBC was playing around with field-of-view for a bit so people could see the extent of damage.  Arrivals, some of Botany, some of Sec and some of medbay still existed, technically.