Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
what if biblegib but more
What with the fluids and all, most gibs should release entirety of the body reagent container's reagents onto the tile (blood and all) -

but really I think the biblegib should be messier. 
Proc an extra couple thousand units of blood on your tile, fill a small room with your unholy blood, unleash that door scene from The Shining on the poor hap who finds your body. While the smite is already really cool and *was* probably the messiest suicide, you can make a bigger mess of a room with a still and 2 or 3 burritos. 

Biblegib should be at the forefront of the excessive mess inflation wars.
Is good.
(01-19-2018, 06:29 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Is good.
Unfortunately while I feel this would be fairly simple to patch, I couldn't even begin to know what to do since fluids is MBC wizardry.
i think this is a very good idea
(01-20-2018, 04:25 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Unfortunately while I feel this would be fairly simple to patch, I couldn't even begin to know what to do since fluids is MBC wizardry.

Well fluids are created when you have three or more blood decals on one tile, so i suppose you could make it work by creating a fuckton more blood decals during gibbing
As if the station doesn't already get dirt enough without people killing themselves just to make a mess. Might as well make everyone in the vicinity puke and get food poisoning from the sheer unholy grossness of it.
(01-21-2018, 08:27 AM)Maegor Wrote: As if the station doesn't already get dirt enough without people killing themselves just to make a mess. Might as well make everyone in the vicinity puke and get food poisoning from the sheer unholy grossness of it.

hey that's not a bad idea too. 
and then we bring back poo
(01-21-2018, 11:13 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 08:27 AM)Maegor Wrote: As if the station doesn't already get dirt enough without people killing themselves just to make a mess. Might as well make everyone in the vicinity puke and get food poisoning from the sheer unholy grossness of it.

hey that's not a bad idea too. 
(01-21-2018, 11:13 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: hey that's not a bad idea too. 

NO
(01-21-2018, 06:37 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 04:25 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Unfortunately while I feel this would be fairly simple to patch, I couldn't even begin to know what to do since fluids is MBC wizardry.

Well fluids are created when you have three or more blood decals on one tile, so i suppose you could make it work by creating a fuckton more blood decals during gibbing

holy shit i just re-read that and im spinning in my own grave why would you do it that way
Fill your container with compost and jenkem, then explode. Poo has returned.
what if biblegib but 7 plagues
roaches and frogs everywhere and also poor wheat harvest
(01-23-2018, 04:03 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 06:37 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

holy shit i just re-read that and im spinning in my own grave why would you do it that way

I never said it was a good idea! Just that you could!