Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
Vunterslaush Wrote:Guys Wally does say some things if you bring him around. Why not give it a try?

Eventualy take all the unique robobuddies to the solarium and see what hapen, who knows v
Jet Fuel CAN melt steel beams.
[Image: HSky2Bi.png]
Megapaco Wrote:Jet Fuel CAN melt steel beams.
[Image: HSky2Bi.png]

:O
Okay gents, I think it's time for a real progress report.

-We figured out a new method to get to Centcom before the Emergency Shuttle is called.
-We unlocked the Centcom door again, and got to the steel beams.
-We figured out how to destroy them! Looks like #sol CAN melt steel beams... given six hours.
-We discovered... this in the room beyond: http://puu.sh/iVUa8/2a60889aac.png

So it appears we've discovered a new puzzle!

The dollar bills on the floor represent walkable tiles, as some of the "shimmering objects" are solid. The solid ones are destructible with a quark loaf, but it didn't accomplish anything. Thermals, X-Ray Goggles, T-ray Scanners, Optical Mesons and even Voltrons were brought to the room but didn't reveal or do anything, and neither did colorful reagent. We also brought Murray, but he had nothing to say about it. We were going to try to bring Wally, but we lost him somewhere during the round.

So, this is our new headscratcher for the time being. It's entirely possible it's not finished yet, but it's probably wise to document it anyway.
I really should follow IRC more often, is there still a channel for it?

And last time I checked the method used to get to Centcom got removed. Not sure if I was just doing it wrong though, but I imitated a setup I had used before and couldn't get there.
Zamujasa Wrote:I really should follow IRC more often, is there still a channel for it?

And last time I checked the method used to get to Centcom got removed. Not sure if I was just doing it wrong though, but I imitated a setup I had used before and couldn't get there.
Whatever that method was was actually considered abuse and got patched out ages ago, though breaking the ice moon in the process.
Zamujasa Wrote:I really should follow IRC more often, is there still a channel for it?

Yes. Check goonhub or the wiki for it
Nurdock Wrote:

Whatever that method was was actually considered abuse and got patched out ages ago, though breaking the ice moon in the process.
There was another method that worked as of last week (+/- a few days). I know the really old method doesn't work any more, but the newer one was working very recently.
I noticed in your screenshot, you were talking about how it looked like the pit. Have you tried breaking the shimmering objects and then looking to see if anything changed in the other telesci areas?
WrongEnd Wrote:I noticed in your screenshot, you were talking about how it looked like the pit. Have you tried breaking the shimmering objects and then looking to see if anything changed in the other telesci areas?

the shimmering objects were actually just invisible walls, they were added in afterwards for ease of visualization
was any progress made regarding the candles
OMJ Wrote:was any progress made regarding the candles

nothings happened with those for a loooong time

im inclined to think they just kinda got forgotten about
new hints on getting to centcom by HeadSurgeon

Code:
<HeadSurgeon> doesnt make it have a lot of people who control the puppets
<ErikHanson> huh
<ErikHanson> wraiths?
<HeadSurgeon> a shadow puppets
I just found a new way of getting to centcom before the shuttle docks at the station, its pretty rad, but you have to sacrifice someone, there are multiple ways, but im only going to disclose one at a time, since these will get patched once someone abuses it.

[Image: 0X3W14371550599P8L4h14371550595V8F5W1437...50595W.png]
Here is an image of the door itself, it requires fifteen keys, thanks Enrique Bowchiew for helping me smile

[Image: 5v8L14371551124W7f5A143715511259758y1437...51121s.png]