Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
SL the Pyro Wrote:
also apparently the Floor Cluwne is an actual thing now so watch out for that too I guess? unsmigghh
Oh no
Telegnats Wrote:Eer.. Which inscription where?

The Geminorum.
The floor cluwne has always been here. Waiting. Watching. Stalking. Following. Planning.
69andahalf Wrote:
Telegnats Wrote:Eer.. Which inscription where?

The Geminorum.

Hm. If that's the case, we could try to use more keys on it. I have my doubts that it will even do anything, but the heavily locked door's secrets are nigh unobtainable at this point.
Try asking one of the admins to delay the round end if you get enough keys to try opening the door. They'd probably be willing.
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Megapaco Wrote:Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
:suicide:
DyssalC Wrote:
Megapaco Wrote:Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
:suicide:
:downsgun:
mysterious facility
i cheat
where is this locked door?
What exactly did you melt these steel beams with? And the locked door is in the graveyard at Centcom (Where the shuttle goes at the end of the round. Also where the merchant ships come from.
Telegnats Wrote:melt these steel beams with?
Hmm, some thing here sounds familiar but I just can't put my finger on it.

HMM.......
I can't find the person who posted about those rocks, but with the new trait system that was added in, is it possible with something like Beefy or Glass Cannon to lift up or smash the rocks?
Debatable. Matter Eater might get rid of the rocks easier, but it might get rid of the entire tile. In fact, have we tried matter eater on the 'Nothing'? I know there is a wall underneath is but.. Eh.