Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goonstation MUSH Jump off
Just had another wonderful Sol ending game, another great crew! It took me FOREVER this time until a Roland slot opened up again.
So... are we going to do a jump off anytime soon? because im having a great game with Paola where we lost six guys total (two of them were mush and one of them was a griefer) and now were just working for eden smile
In just my second game, our crew made it to Eden. It was nuts, so many twists and turns.
Screw Valentines day and join Plump on a damn ship.
I hope to dear god that you guys don't ruin plumps round.
If someone (me) wanted to get a taste of this game, would the valentine's jump-off be a good way to start?
Krisk Wrote:If someone (me) wanted to get a taste of this game, would the valentine's jump-off be a good way to start?
Sure. I don't think Plump wants GOOD players he just wants ACTIVE players.
Oh wow,people here actually watch plump! also im joining that jump off wink mostly because when its valentines day for the usa its already the next day for me big grin
Krisk Wrote:If someone (me) wanted to get a taste of this game, would the valentine's jump-off be a good way to start?
As long as that taste isn't just "Oh so this is what the game is like" and then not play it.
You have to check in every 3 hours every day, except at night and work hours IGUESS.
Just, please don't jump in there and then go away after getting bored because its not to your liking.
Kaet Wrote:
As long as that taste isn't just "Oh so this is what the game is like" and then not play it.
You have to check in every 3 hours every day, except at night and work hours IGUESS.
Just, please don't jump in there and then go away after getting bored because its not to your liking.

Indeed,indeed. This jump off is actually to minimize the number of inactive people on the ships because it has already become a real problem.
storm1911 Wrote:
Kaet Wrote:

Indeed,indeed. This jump off is actually to minimize the number of inactive people on the ships because it has already become a real problem.

Unless the game runs through Monday it won't be a problem. I was more worried about filling up chat with a hundred questions each cycle.
Krisk Wrote:Unless the game runs through Monday it won't be a problem. I was more worried about filling up chat with a hundred questions each cycle.
It will almost positively last until and beyond monday
Kaet Wrote:
Krisk Wrote:Unless the game runs through Monday it won't be a problem. I was more worried about filling up chat with a hundred questions each cycle.
It will almost positively last until and beyond monday
Well, crap.
lol you don't have to check in every three hours. In fact, if you do that, you'll find that you never have AP nor MP. You just need to check in a few times a day - when you wake up, after school/job, and before you go to bed. You'll have AP/MP to do things consistently, and by doing this you'll be 'active' and not miss anything important.
Its a good idea to at least look at what is going on whenever you can, since people can do a lot in 3 hours.
You never know what you need to respond to, specially if theres time critical things.
But most of the time you should save up for something you need to do later or do a thing because its your job to all the time be doing that thing.