Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cogmap Interactive Coordinate Map
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Figuring out the station's coordinates isn't even boring, as I recall several shenanigans I got into while trying to find the ones I needed back on Mushroom.

You're going to need to post some examples to convince me that walking around the station with a gps is fun.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Figuring out the station's coordinates isn't even boring, as I recall several shenanigans I got into while trying to find the ones I needed back on Mushroom.

You're going to need to post some examples to convince me that walking around the station with a gps is fun.
Well, firstly, it gets you out oft he research division so you can actually see what happens outside of it. Secondly, trying to get into Security was fun, as I ended up having to play lawyer, all the while occasionally logging some GPS coordinates. Getting bridge access was another adventure, because the captain deputized me and I ended up stopping a traitor that killed said captain, all the while having gotten the coordinates I wanted.
Why couldn't you just spend a round playing as HoP or something and get the coordinates then? Unless you like to make things unnecessarily challenging, which is fair enough.
Well because if I'm the HoP...I have a job to do. I actually play the HoP that -does- his job.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Well because if I'm the HoP...I have a job to do. I actually play the HoP that -does- his job.

wierdo
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:

You sound like hitler.
Is it just me, or does the map even work?
Rob Stark Wrote:Is it just me, or does the map even work?

oh god that would be too perfect