Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His Grace?
They could give his grace followers a power buff, but only preportional to how close they are to the toolbox, e.g divide and conquer. Also it would give chaplain a personal army he can optionally feed off of.

Perhaps that should belong in the suggestions forum though.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
bladex454 Wrote:I would disarm the chaplain feed him to His Grace and become the new bearer if that is possible if not I guess I will warn everyone before running off from His Grace in a attempt to die honorably.
You can't disarm or knock down a chaplain with the Artistic Toolbox, and the Artistic Toolbox isn't His Grace. Seriously people.
The artistic toolbox has a name His Grace when you ghost, and also you used to be able to disarm chaplain on shroom station. Did Cogwerks "fix" it with the new station update?
Deon_DF Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
bladex454 Wrote:I would disarm the chaplain feed him to His Grace and become the new bearer if that is possible if not I guess I will warn everyone before running off from His Grace in a attempt to die honorably.
You can't disarm or knock down a chaplain with the Artistic Toolbox, and the Artistic Toolbox isn't His Grace. Seriously people.
The artistic toolbox has a name His Grace when you ghost, and also you used to be able to disarm chaplain on shroom station. Did Cogwerks "fix" it with the new station update?
As far as I've known, you've never been able to. I didn't know it was called His Grace when you ghost, but I assumed that His Grace was another entity and the Artistic Toolbox was just the thing feeding it.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:As far as I've known, you've never been able to. I didn't know it was called His Grace when you ghost, but I assumed that His Grace was another entity and the Artistic Toolbox was just the thing feeding it.

The way I see it is, the Artistic Toolbox is the extension of His Grace into our universe. His Grace's true form is mind-shattering and cannot be comprehended by humans, thus your inferior mind, desperate to make sense of what it's seeing, perceives it as a green toolbox. Think of it as the mouth of something really big and nasty, sticking through a hole. Only the hole is in reality. It's a typical Lovecraftian eldritch abomination-type thing.

Also I think it was possible to disarm the chaplain early on, but it got "fixed" partway into Shroom's run...I think? It really doesn't show up that often and in general if you end up in disarm range with a boxwielder you're going to be joining deadchat in about a minute.
Bring back satanism x 1000000000000
This isn't the thread for it, but cultist WAS better in my opinion.
bladex454 Wrote:I think you shoukd read it's "space" you fucker demon if you want to see my shit side. Anyways loyalty has its limits.
I think you should stop posting shit that you acknowledge is shit so you can skirt making any effort to improve yourself at all, or you'll soon find yourself kicked off these forums altogether
Deon_DF Wrote:The artistic toolbox has a name His Grace when you ghost, and also you used to be able to disarm chaplain on shroom station. Did Cogwerks "fix" it with the new station update?

uh no i haven't touched that thing, however I do have some SECRET ideas kicking around to drastically revamp traitor chaplains
Quick question: If you're in the process of destroying His Grace/The Artistic Toolbox(ie you have it welded in a locker and already on the conveyor belt to disposals) and you get infected by the kill agent, do you need to drop everything, and rush to save the toolbox, even if the chaplain and whoever is dead? Because I had a round like that this morning and simply went through with crushing it.
david2222121 Wrote:do you need to drop everything, and rush to save the toolbox, even if the chaplain and whoever is dead? Because I had a round like that this morning and simply went through with crushing it.

I'd assume, no fuck that and let it get destroyed, and to only follow it in a pseudo-mindslave/roleplay sense if the chaplain (sort of a conduit for it) is alive and wielding it.

besides it's a traitor weapon, kind of foolish to save a VERY DANGEROUS traitor weapon if the traitor is dead, could even earn you a ban.
If you were infected by the kill agent I'd say yeah you've gotta make an attempt to save the thing. Your allegiance goes to His Grace and putting him through the crusher isn't very loyal. The whole item is still pretty much in a grey area, shown by the differing ideas in this very thread.

MEOW POW Wrote:kind of foolish to save a VERY DANGEROUS traitor weapon if the traitor is dead, could even earn you a ban.

I doubt that not crushing a traitor item is going to net you a ban. That'd be like handing out bans for not going traitor hunting or striking a deal with a caught traitor for his freedom.
I suspect to further reinforce the MKD/ Loyalty you could tie kill-agent slaves lives to that of the toolbox. It dies, you do.
Oddball Wrote:I doubt that not crushing a traitor item is going to net you a ban. That'd be like handing out bans for not going traitor hunting or striking a deal with a caught traitor for his freedom.

It's not that, it's that he's going I HAVE TO SAVE THIS TRAITOR ITEM.
If someone trying to destroy the toolbox and unintentionally contracts the disease then there is nothing wrong in saving it to go killing. Even if they do it on purpose I think its fine regardless.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:If someone trying to destroy the toolbox and unintentionally contracts the disease then there is nothing wrong in saving it to go killing. Even if they do it on purpose I think its fine regardless.

Sounds borderline griefy to me, but whatever.