Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let us put dead bodies in the arc smelter
Now I've seen people get into some real trouble before for killing player controlled monkeys before. I only do that to bodies when I get a wrestling belt cause it is the only way for a non-antag to have fun with it. I tend to start with monkeys and move on to bodies. If you really want to go into to detail then most of the bodies I do this to are around genetics so they either get scanned or I scan and clone them before I do it. I'm not completely heartless. I don't do it "just because I can" I do it because it's a dead body and to me it does not really matter, but I will go out of my way to clone them if I'm close to med-bay. All in all it's a dead body, regardless if they get cloned our not I feel no guilt for what I do to them.
nobody is guaranteed a cloning or borging. it is completely up to the living to decide what they want to do with a corpse. occasionally you get a zealous chaplain who disposes of every body he comes across and that's okay because it's his job. same with chefs. the only thing that matters when it comes to corpses it what you think is okay to do with them. if you want to destroy a corpse go ahead. admins wont yell at you.
I don't know. I revive people when I can because it just seems like good etiquette and encourages people to do the same. Paying it forward and all that, for when I'm the corpse and they're the one that could clone me.