Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operating table in the barber's back room
Vunterslaush Wrote:I like this idea a lot, but the problem everyone has already pointed out with this is the fact that there is only one replacement for the circular saw. The only solution I see for this is to add a hacksaw or an old style bone saw.

Agreed. Perhaps like one of those hacksaws from those fold-out gross looking field surgeon kits?
atomic1fire Wrote:I would just use the manufacturer in medbay to get a scapel and saw.

Doctors generally don't kick out trespassers and security generally doesn't care about carrying a scalpel or bone saw.
Yeah, that's what I mean. Getting a hold of the practical saw is easier than the crappier makeshift one. It kinda defeats the purpose of having makeshift options.

A hacksaw in the barbershop is good. A pizza cutter in the kitchen and from the pizza vending machines would also be nice. It should be about as easy to get ahold of and as available as glass shards.
Also, here's an idea. If the Barber is going to be the back alley surgeon, give them the ability to perform surgery more accurately with booze in their system, rather than just the patient's.
A pizza cutter is a brilliant idea for a makeshift saw.
This idea would be a lot more interesting if you could remove kidneys from people.
I believe that more surgery options are currently being looked into or are already being worked on.