Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the deal with Karma?
Spy_Guy Wrote:Having folks game the system would lead to Marquesas adjusting it.

FTFY
Marquesas Wrote:
Spy_Guy Wrote:Having folks game the system would lead to Marquesas adjusting it.

FTFY

This is getting really irritating.
There's two things that sure as hell dont give positive karma and that's
Borging people and Cloning people.

I clone and Borg a ridiculous amount of people and still feel I have the worst karma.

[Image: cab.png]
Wait, Karma is real?

Of all the times it had been mentioned in-game, I thought it was just a running in-joke.
Unbeknownst to many people, Karma is actually a distant relative of the RNG gods. pipe dog
APARTHEID Wrote:
Marquesas Wrote:

FTFY

This is getting really irritating.

[Image: file.php?avatar=334_1410519078.gif]
I am certain that karma doesn't exist.

2000 bees.
Dabir Wrote:I am certain that karma doesn't exist.

2000 bees.

karma goes up from a base zero, each karma point becoming quadraticly harder to gain than the previous one. killing 2000 bees will sure tank your karma to 0, but since there's no negative you can't go further into bad karma than just being back where you started on day one
Ever notice how the more you kill as antag, the less often you get it again?
Ali0en Wrote:Ever notice how the more you kill as antag, the less often you get it again?

No.
Ali0en Wrote:Ever notice how the more you kill as antag, the less often you get it again?

I think Woodrow Thrillson disproves any thoughts along these lines.

I believe I once heard it stated that antag roles are immune to karma loss.
if i remember correctly an admin said if you're an antagonist your karma cannot go down that round
Karma isn't real :eyepop:
Klayboxx Wrote:Karma is real :eyepop:
Whether or not karma is real, there is still a benefit to not acting like a jerk as a non-antag.