Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make security "age restricted"
Plus the Levels of Trouble on the security page can tell you what some crimes are.
Ed Venture Wrote:Plus the Levels of Trouble on the security page can tell you what some crimes are.
I'm already aware of the information out there. I was merely meaning suggested spacelaw like TG's list of crimes and punishments http://www.ss13.eu/wiki/index.php/Space_Law.
Spacelaw means being arrested more which is fun. On here you never get arrested... you either get killed as traitor or ignored as a breaker in/ trespasser.
Quote: On here you never get arrested... you either get killed as traitor or ignored as a breaker in/ trespasser.

I've seen plenty of Traitors get arrest. It happens, cause I arrest traitors when I catch them and I know I am not the only one who does.
salix_catus Wrote:Spacelaw means being arrested more which is fun.
being handcuffed to a bed for 5 minutes in the time-out chamber sure is fun

like the way the brig is designed it takes longer to break out than the maximum sentence on the timer so the only reason to do anything but sit there and wait until you can leave is revenge on sec for wasting your time, and anyone who has done something worth permabrigging them for is dangerous enough that they'll get stripped naked and thrown into solitary, which they literally cannot escape from unless they can breathe space or have an entire mech toolbox in there with them
Being bucklecuffed should be a gibbeable offence again IMO. Too many head of securities now bucklecuff EVERYONE and it just pisses me off.
Ali0en Wrote:Being bucklecuffed should be a gibbeable offence again IMO. Too many head of securities now bucklecuff EVERYONE and it just pisses me off.
It's hard to keep people in place when questioning them, and it's annoying to have them shoved out of your grip and have to chase them around. I don't see the issue with it, considering you can still resist out of the cuffs.
Shitcurity?
More like doesn't do shit security.
DyssalC Wrote:
Ali0en Wrote:Being bucklecuffed should be a gibbeable offence again IMO. Too many head of securities now bucklecuff EVERYONE and it just pisses me off.
It's hard to keep people in place when questioning them, and it's annoying to have them shoved out of your grip and have to chase them around. I don't see the issue with it, considering you can still resist out of the cuffs.
No, I mean when sec bucklecuffs you and sets the timer then leaves.
DyssalC Wrote:
this is one of many, many reasons why you should wear magboots at all times regardless of job
Ali0en Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:
No, I mean when sec bucklecuffs you and sets the timer then leaves.
I mean, the alternative is stunning and then unhandcuffing, since 9/10 the prisoner will just immediately attack you once uncuffed.
Leave the brig then? Or leave them in solitary?

Make solitary a really hard to get out of, no window pit again like on shroom. Make someone have to bust them out by taking down a wall from space. Plus if you put two people in solitary they can escape by flipping onto the tables.
DyssalC Wrote:

use shackles
I'd like it if sec was moved to "unwanted" by default on new players, like how all the traitor roles are set to unwanted by default.
Ed Venture Wrote:
Quote: On here you never get arrested... you either get killed as traitor or ignored as a breaker in/ trespasser.

I've seen plenty of Traitors get arrest. It happens, cause I arrest traitors when I catch them and I know I am not the only one who does.

He's right. This is not about traitors. The only thing security can handle is traitors. What is consistently problem in its handling is petty criminals (B&E, assault, battery, racketeering, blackmail, etc.).
Ed Venture Wrote:

He's right. This is not about traitors. The only thing security can handle is traitors. What is consistently problem in its handling is petty criminals (B&E, assault, battery, racketeering, blackmail, etc.).