Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Hydroponics Suggestions
Why not do the opposite and give botany some simple cooking equipment so they can cook stuff, rather than mailing it to kitchen, never to be seen again, and finding out after the round it was left lying in a pile the entire round.
Some non new plant idea stuff:
Being able to load trays into pods.
A backpack mister system that you can load with water (or other things).
Higher plant quality means more money when you sell it.
Synthmeat containing synthflesh.
Strange soybean containing high energy plankton/soybean oil.
A pitchfork/scythe for bad botanists.
credit trees!
you know, the ones that grow money?
i'm kind of stumped at what you'd have to combine to be able to grow a credits tree.
Kirex Wrote:credit trees!
i'm kind of stumped at what you'd have to combine to be able to grow a credits tree.

Any tree-based plant given a cash infusion?
Kirex Wrote:credit trees!

Mix 1000 credits, bread dough and clams(if those are ever implemented) or paper into a ball and plant it.

Boom, money tree. Or if a slow source of cash is still too powerful, you can have the tree grow empty credit cards instead!
Change bees so they construct large beehives on grassy tiles in preset patterns.
A scarecrow that can be made by stuffing a jumpsuit full of straw or something. It wouldn't do anything, but I want to play up being a grumpy farmer.
Goonstation Mycology is seriously lacking.
there are currently 1 type of fungi and two mutations of it. this is really depressing as the fungi kingdom is so diverse. I propose a mushroom update to botany.
Here's some ideas:
The first two mushroom suggestions you made are already mushroom mutations and have been for quite a while now.
Psychadelic mushrooms, I means. Amanita and Psilocybe.
Yeah but my suggestion is a revamp to get rid of the generic "space fungus", so the mutations wouldn't be the same.
I guess I'm not very good at reading today, sorry. It sounds interesting, but a little complicated for something that largely wouldn't see the light of day except for maybe one or two guys.
salix_catus Wrote:Goonstation Mycology is seriously lacking.
there are currently 1 type of fungi and two mutations of it. this is really depressing as the fungi kingdom is so diverse. I propose a mushroom update to botany.
Here's some ideas:
Here's another thread to go along with all of that.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4174&p=46212&hilit=fungus#p46212
Why is everyone ignoring the best goddamned suggestion in the thread? I want fucking crewcumbers, that sounds amazing.

What if the plant is reharvestable, (and can gain the immortality mutation) only produces one crewk at a time, and the crewcumber mimics and follows around whoever picked it?
Key Lime - use the lime on a locked door to open it once, the lime is destroyed as you squish it against the door to open it. Also leaves lime juice on the door in case the detective wants to investigate a break in.