Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
The man grabbing me is obviously human so I decide to comply and travel with him.

"Is that...69? What did they do to you?"
(What where am I whats happ-) HUMAN THOUGHT DETECTED
REBOOTING
Rebooting...
Spooling Operating Drivers....
Powering Hydraulics....
Suppressing Brain Activity....Warning Previous Fault Detected Replace Secondary Brain Slaver
Boot Complete No Human Thought Detected All Systems Nominal
So the operative we assigned to get tye disk not only failed and died, but was useless enough that he let himself get borged rather than explode gloriously? And now my direct superior is ordering me to retreat?
Looks like I am doing this myself.

"FAHK YOU! I AIN'T LEAVIN' THIS PLACE 'TIL EVERY FAHKIN OFFICER 'ERE IS DEAD!"

I break out of Blitzen's grip, grab a Voltagen grenade from my tactical grenades, throw it at security; then after the grenade has gone off, I charge directly into the crowd of officers and start shooting their heads off with my shotgun.
Recusor (6)
Oh shit are they coming this way?
Shit shit shit...uh...THERE!  That lockers not in sight.
You quickly and quietly stuff yourself into the locker, watching from the safety of your locker.

Dan Kelly (Incapacitated, 3)
You feel the weight of your injuries weigh you down and pass out. 
In the meantime, you sass the admin (2).
"You really wanna do this?  I need a good explanation of what happened.  This is the only warning I'm giving."

Flesh Utopia (5)
Dan collapses on the floor.
HE'S COMING RIGHT FOR YA!
You proceed to kick him as hard as possible.  (Incap. timer -1).
"Yeah, no, attacking Dan Kelly is understandable as he's doing antag things."
"I'm more concerned about the doctor you effectively trapped with no real way out at the time and indirectly killed in the process."

FuLPaSM
Man, this seems like a good time to call the shuttle.  You ask for the opinion of the various heads.
The Captain, fearing for his life, feels the shuttle should be called ASAP. (Predetermined AYE)
The HoS feels they're winning the fight due to keeping the problem contained in security. (Predetermined NAY)
The Head of Personnel doesn't think a shuttle call is necessary. (Random Nay)
The Chief Engineer feels there's more his team needs to get done. (Random Nay)
The Research Director Thinks he's on the verge of a breakthrough and is requesting more time. (Random Nay)
The Medical Director needs more time to clone the rest of the killed security members.  (Random Nay)
The Captain sounds particularly annoyed about this, but it seems calling the shuttle will frustrate most of the crew.
You receive a message saying your cyborg is up and running.

Blitzen, S.A.A.D.
I mean I'm not sure how one might identify a syndicate brain in a cyborg but fuck it let's see where this goes.
Whelp, this is going south really fast.  Time to get back to the pod.
Oh shit when was that wall repaired?  You don't remember seeing any engie people run by.  And with all the pods gone, there seems to be no way of getting that open.
You decide to try to use the package delivery room instead.  Sadly, it's closed off via the door.  Shouldn't take too long to hack.
...Wait, where's Highlander?

Highlander (3)
Retreat?  Fuck that shit.  Never retreat.  Never surrender!
You throw yourself back into the fray and attempt to wreck some shit.  You chuck a voltagen grenade and attempt to shotgun the nearest guy you see.
However, you didn't wait for the grenade to explode.
Awkwaaaaaaard.
I just push S.A.A.D against the door. No need to hack it
As I see the baddies noticing my handiwork I resolve to stay extra fucking quiet and stop trying to peek just in case they notice that some how. I do want to listen super carefully for when the coast might be clear.
I close the game, open up Discord, and critique Wonk on his taste in memes and daily intake of dicks.
Flesh Hero, Utopia of MEAT:

Keep kicking till it dies.

PM to Badmin: "Oh. Well let's be fair someone had just teleported all my stuff away and that guy was probably going to kill me to get his stuff back... just uh, paying it forward?- Wait why didn't the AI get him out?"

*poo
FuLPaSM (AI)

No shuttle call it is.

Actions:
  • Oh, hey, my cyborg's up and about. Neat. Connect to it and make sure it's actually got two arms and two legs/treads, and yell at the roboticists if not. In either case, select the medical module and head to security to start slapping styptic on crew.
  • Use an omnitool to reconnect any disconnected cameras.
I attempt to allow the human to push me into the door
(Shouldn't explosives expert raise that 3 to a 4, which should at least be enough that I don't shock myself?)
Ignoring the pain from the grenade, I shoot the nearest officer in the face. Then I move on to the next closest officer and shoot them in the face. Repeat until out of ammo or someone stops me.
Blitzen, S.A.A.D.
"Open this door."
"Can do."
Well, that was easy.

Recusor
You stay silent.
You hear noise from far away.  You think it's gun shots.
A lot of gunshots.

Dan Ke-...Uh, Superlagg
Fuck this game.
It's filled with a bunch of PC sissies anyway.
You throw insults at Wonkmin and tell him that you could probably make a much better one.
One with BlackJack.  And Hookers.
Ya know what?  Screw the server.
Dan Kelly
You inexplicably explode.  There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this.

Flesh Utopia
"Hold on a sec..."
You keep kicking Dan kelly.  He then proceeds to explode.  You don't remember feeding him anything that would do that, but you take credit for it anyway.
"He was missing his headset and PDA.  It's probable he didn't realize it was under his other stuff, so he couldn't call the AI."
"I know that you picked clown and all, but please try not to do anything that could outright ruin a round for someone from now on."
You squeeze and clench, but nothing happened.

FuLPaSM
You connect to your cyborg.  (3)  Looks like it's a full medium Frame with legs.
You select a medical module and head down to security.
Upon arriving, you notice a really nasty looking guy on the inside standing in the center of...2...3 corpses.  The other security officer nearby looks less than thrilled to be here.
The Operative is in a spot that would be impossible to slip by to reconnect the cameras with this borg.

(08-29-2018, 07:56 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: (Shouldn't explosives expert raise that 3 to a 4, which should at least be enough that I don't shock myself?)
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...
Okay, let's pretend the thing didn't happen.

Highlander (6,5,4,6,5,5,2)
Holy shit.
That...uh...that was some pretty horrifying gunplay there.
The two officers that were there are probably as good as dead.
A new one just arrives outside security.
He probably should have worn his brown pants.
As I cower in the closet I try to make a mental map based on the sounds im hearing to determine when the coast might be clear for me to jump out and block some of the other exits with the RCD while the baddies are distracted
Flesh Utopia, a Good Boy™:

PM to Badmin : All right, fair. I'll watch out about that.

I go into robotics, try to steal the roboticist's butt and make a roboticist buttbott
I jump out the outgoing mail dock, head to the pod, unlock it, and take off to the listening post for repairs.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Well, the situation in security is calming down somewhat. I can repair the cameras in a little bit.

Actions:
  • Move my cyborg back to its dock in robotics.
  • Connect to S.A.A.D.'s camera feed, to see where he's gotten off to.