Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Restore the enzymatic reclaimer auto-unequip feature
(10-23-2016, 10:52 AM)Mordent Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 10:44 AM)Ultimate Shrek Fan Wrote: Yea, cloning has been made less appealing because of this.  I've seen corpses on the floor with someone in the cloning pod on pause because the cloner ran out of biomatter because people don't want to spend 10 minutes stripping someone of their clothes but are polite enough to destroy the persons gear.

If autostripping doesn't get returned, there should be another way to get biomatter without having to spend ten minutes killing monkeys or relying on mining.

I can't help but feel people are massively over-emphasising the amount of time removing someone's gear takes. Firstly, get their uniform, as that causes pockets, belt, and I think ID to drop. Backpack, shoes, outer uniform (if any), glasses (if any), headset, helmet (if any), gloves (if any). All told, maybe a minute.

For a game with ~40-50 minute rounds, and where there can be some 10-20 deaths in any given one, 1 minute per corpse in addition to the rest of the cloning process will become a significant percentage of round time spent doing it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restore the enzymatic reclaimer auto-unequip feature - by UrsulaMejor - 10-23-2016, 10:55 AM