Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Restore the enzymatic reclaimer auto-unequip feature
(10-22-2016, 11:35 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 10:55 PM)Ed Venture Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 06:39 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: EDIT: Apparently you can actually still do this, but it requires an upgrade found somewhere in space. B)

That's hardly makes it better. I'm sorry but this change was just dumb. What's the point of needlessly making something tedious?

what would this server be without adding more tedious horseshit on top of the rest of all of the other tedious horseshit?

It used to be new content getting added instead of taking existing content and splitting it up into more steps for no real reason, other then to make it needlessly tedious. Sure I could understand if it was being abused cause it has been changed in the past when it was abused but I doubt that's the reason for this change. Forgive me for my assumptions and my further speculations as I continue, but it seems to me this change was either made for an upcoming feature for the reclaimer or because it made little sense for your clothes to pop out of it. If it's the second reason then I got to say changing anything so it's more realistic in a 2D spaceman game about farts is dumb and should never be used as a reason to change something as you risk wasting the player's time or taking away from the game's fun.

As the old saying goes "Don't fix what aint broken"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restore the enzymatic reclaimer auto-unequip feature - by Ed Venture - 10-22-2016, 11:40 PM