HoS Application - Hailey Marshall
Ok, so I must preface this with the fact that I've known and been good friends with Apple for around 7 years now, so I want that to be taken into account. As a person, I know Apple to be a kind, sensible and very genuine person with a good attitude towards a lot of things.

When it comes to Officer work, I am always happy to have him on my team as Hailey, as I know they will be a very productive and communicative member of the team. They frequently keep us updated with their activities, and make sure everyone is ok keeping everyone on the team at a good level of communication. They're frequently helping newer officers with understanding the ropes, and are fair with the Antags.

One hold up however, this sentence, "I’ve noticed that it happens pretty often that the security department can fall apart or even make rounds worse when there is no HoS" is not a mindset I'm not a fan of. A HoS does not necessarily make a Security round better, nor does not having a HoS make it worse. Sure a HoS helps, however so does having a communicating Sec team, or a Sec Officer putting themselves in a team leadership position if things are looking extra spicy. I would recommend while this app is up, to start taking up a leadership position in order to attempt to put things back on track. It'll help a lot.

But I'll +1 for now. Lets see where it goes!

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by LordApple - 10-24-2022, 03:32 PM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Wrench-1 - 10-24-2022, 03:53 PM
RE: HoS Application - Hailey Marshall - by Katzen - 12-28-2022, 03:07 AM