Feedback Issuing bans unrelated to server rules.
Based on the format, this is a ban appeal thread. You have posted in the wrong subforum, or mistakenly took the wrong template.

For the rules, as I haven't been involved in any incidents here, looking through the logs of your course of history here: griefing, bigoted language/slurs, sexual language and unrelated toxic, unpleasant and sometimes outright weird behaviour towards other players, which would mostly encompass rule 1 and 4.
Toxicity isn't specified in the rules, it's very uncommon for someone to manage with their behaviour to be so unpleasant or off-putting that removing them just based on that is a consideration and the primary defense for an offender being it not present in the rules is self-acknowledging.

This ban presumably having been an all-encompassing culmination of all those things as your pressence decided a net-negative for the server and better present without.

As this is once again, not an appeal thread and I also haven't been directly involved with these I won't disclose any details from the information I was able to gleam from the staff logs, but hopefully it sheds the light on what rules may have been involved and that the staff can remove individuals they deem to be a major detriment to the server and other players.

edit: based on the passive-aggressive remarks i.e. asking someone "you're actually getting unbanned?" in someone else's ban-related thread it doesn't seem like this thread was made in good faith, but hopefully this information serves you regardless.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issuing bans unrelated to server rules. - by Gerhazo - 09-04-2022, 01:24 PM