Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED PR] Removes Secoff lite AA from RP
I still say the detective and security assitants should be the ones with limited access, while sec officers have all the access they need (minus command)

It keeps assistants and detectives nicely in their lane as security. As they are assisting security and they might have to be creative to keep their job going. It just sucks if they are the only security (wich happens on low pop servers), then you get the situation of: "SEC HELP!" ... "I can't.. im detective" ... "AI is offline" ... "Captain is cryo'd/SSD" "No HoP or head's available" ...
WICH YES! Did happen once on a low pop rp server. So it's rare... but taking this.. means on low pop if you are the only sec officer.. thus making these situations more common especially on Low Pop hours.

Also also.. if sec officers have less access. I see less point in rolling Security officer and just being detective forever. Cause the det's tool kit is much more effective then securities tool kit in RP. Sure I don't have port-a-brig in the pda and need the remote. But effectively I am much more effective then a sec officer when it comes to crime solving, having REMOTE security record access and camera access in 1 device (also a faster way then secmate). I have gun that can't be EMP'd and have lethals from the go. I got The best tools to investigate a crime. And I can get any tool with some time that sec has (cept their weapons). And I can access their ammo as well.

So yea it took me a moment add this, but lower sec officer's access will effectively make sec officers WORST then the detective. As someone who mains detective, I sometimes want to play Security officer then be able to get around the station easier so I can help people. But removing that semi AA on them.. makes me go: "Why bother? Det has the better tools"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Removes Secoff lite AA from RP - by Cal - 05-05-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: [PR] Removes Secoff lite AA from RP - by Cal - 05-05-2022, 06:53 AM
RE: [PR] Removes Secoff lite AA from RP - by Ikea - 05-05-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: [PR] Removes Secoff lite AA from RP - by Cal - 05-05-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: [PR] Removes Secoff lite AA from RP - by Cal - 05-05-2022, 01:52 PM
RE: [PR] Removes Secoff lite AA from RP - by Cal - 05-06-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: [PR] Removes Secoff lite AA from RP - by Ikea - 05-06-2022, 02:54 AM
RE: [PR] Removes Secoff lite AA from RP - by Kotlol - 05-09-2022, 04:11 AM