[Clearance Accepted]
[term_login]
[su]
[term_login]
[cd camera_feed]
[list archive]
[play svw_0044211]
[Begin feed: Station XXXXX GWF event 10:43 SST]

Commander Gladius pushes door to restroom open before final match with electric dragon. Does so confidently and after closing the door staggers forward, holding ribs, blood drips from under mask unit as they groan, staggering forward to push themself into a standing position.

Gladius stares in the mirror a 1 minute and 12 seconds, then pulls of mask, pushing back hood to stare at themself.

[Audio]D...d..damnit ... 
Expression pained they use several components on their armor to cause the chest plate to swing forward, revealing torso covered in bruises and bleeding. Gladius clearly has several broken ribs. They inject themselves with 3 different medications, crying out and covered in sweat as they shake a few moments. Catching themself in the wall they look at their reflection, seemingly transfixed. Gladius is observed touching herself on the face, deeply watching her reflection. Her hand is trembling.
[Audio] I am shaking... Is this..is this it? Is this what I wanted? Is this...
She stared at herself a moment then seemingly grows disgusted pulling back
[Audio] Even the strongest of shields cannot defend the weakest of wills. A moment of hesitation beckons a lifetime of regret.
[Audio?] I..is it wha..what you wa..wanted
Gladius speaks to themself in the mirror and seems shocked. They remove their gauntlet and place a hand upon their own reflections and seems to enter into a reflection with themself
[Audio] ...its everything I desire..I...I feel complete.
[Audio] Th.t..then n.no r..r.r..e..regrets?
A long pause
[Audio] Sh..s.s.shake the heavens
[Audio] ....shatter the wall
[Audio] b..b.break the sh.s.sh..s.shackles
[Audio] ....heh... Destroy them ALL.
Gladius is observed saluting herself for a moment..then falling to her knee's sobbing in seeming joy before standing again, wiping blood sweat and tears from their face. She re-attaches her mask and cleans her armor.
[Audio] ..Let us give the people a show sister. No matter what happens I take the stage with a smile.
The Commander pulls their hood back up and exits the bathroom
[End Video File]
[clear]
[logout]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NT Personnel Profile: Doctor Piffany Boudle - by Silent Majority - 08-06-2022, 12:12 PM