Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[CLOSED PR] Portable ID Computer implementation
(10-07-2021, 12:26 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: As for job-specific rewards in space fabs, we already have a few of those, with similar levels of "changes how the job is played" (see: tsunami)

It's also possible to identify space-fabs from the PDA map, so I don't believe it's too much of a burden to expect a willing and able space exploring HoP to memorize the shape and then go find it.

I’d he somewhat open to the idea of it if it was a gaurenteed spawn like the tsunami bottle/antique mop are in the debris field (maybe I could squeeze it in somewhere?), I’d rather not have it be RNG if I’m being honest. Another slightly fun idea I had, is to make it grimy and dirty with vines at the begining, requiring a mini quest around the civilian department to clean it until it’s able to be opened, greasing it’s hinges with the chefs grease, sniping off vines with botanys chainsaws/weed killer, cleaning off the caked layer of dust and dirt with a janitors sponge and spray bottle,, and banishing it’s demons (angry clown spirit that wasn’t given AA) with holy water.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Portable ID Computer implementation - by Theunsolved-puzzle - 10-07-2021, 01:16 PM