Thrax hos app
Usual character name: Jackson Thrax
BYOND username: JackThrax
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Jack thrax
Recommended by (if applicable): n/a
Goon servers you play: morty and sylvester

Reason for application: i generally have fun playing sec and wanna be able to be more active in the department

Security experience (300 word minimum): my experience with sec has generally been fun mostly siting at the desk and runing dispatch for other sec offs tho my type speed is not the best is generally like being helpful and useful to the station and sec i first learned proper sec hanging around gunnar and fleur and i grew my knowledge base form there at this point i have logged a large number of sec off hours ranging form solo to duo mostly under the watchful eye of hos's like cal, granny, gunnar and fleur generally trying my best to be fair and as good as i can be tho i do have my flaws honestly i can be a little over aggressive and i tend to use tear gas, flash bangs and 40mm riot baton rounds rather liberally and i do struggle to talk and explain why im arresting someone so that can lead to me coming off as not great in regards to crew interaction but thankfully i know most of the folks on Morty and there willing to put up with my communication struggles when getting arrested for being crimers am i ready to be hos i honestly can't say on one hand i know how to run a department well form my regular gig as morty's resident hyper competent medical director on the other hand i tend to be an aggressive ass who is more then willing to hand out the exact amount of brig time and assic kickings for crimes and will swiftly move in to arrest if its something not easily resolved with a ticket and my communication issues ie poor typing speed and grammar failures as shown in the mess above might count as a massive negative but then again no harm in trying so we will have to see.
Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players? all ways all ways ask for help never feel like you have to tackle anything by your self normaly there are a ton of other sec offs willing to come help you!
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one) it would have to be busting a traitor detective by catching them using a voice changer and there own head set.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
[*]What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run? frankly i kinda wanna run one week form retirement detective feel like it would be fun to fight crime and punctuate it with how im one week form retirment have a lake house that way if i die who ever finds me can cruse the sky 
[*]Draw a picture! https://imgur.com/a/j6vz36b have a poorly drawn morty :P

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): none 

Messages In This Thread
Thrax hos app - by JackThrax - 05-21-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: Thrax hos app - by Drewmajor11 - 05-23-2021, 10:16 AM
RE: Thrax hos app - by Drewmajor11 - 06-09-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: Thrax hos app - by Tiresoup - 05-23-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: Thrax hos app - by Varali - 05-23-2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Thrax hos app - by Slazenger - 05-23-2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Thrax hos app - by JackThrax - 05-23-2021, 08:59 PM
RE: Thrax hos app - by BotchKing - 05-23-2021, 09:57 PM
RE: Thrax hos app - by JackThrax - 05-24-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: Thrax hos app - by StinkethStonketh - 06-03-2021, 02:45 PM
RE: Thrax hos app - by StinkethStonketh - 06-04-2021, 06:10 AM