Cthucky/Mouse's HoS Application
(08-01-2020, 06:57 AM)Mouse Wrote: I called someone an idiot for cloning a puritan, in a moment of frustration and exasperation.  It was not the right thing to do.  After round end, the person mentioned it, I apologized, and they said that it particularly hurt because they respected me, or looked up to me, or something along those lines.

I happen to be that doctor you called an idiot. To clarify, I used a Strange Reagent brew on a corpse that was already set to DNR (I genuinely didn't know at the time, but I brought back a few players on that same round with the same stuff) and made a mess at the cloner due to that. I can understand why my recklessness would frustrate you, and I even heard you consider suicide for the next round to atone for your pent of frustration which made my heart sink a bit. I didn't mean to return that kind of anger back at you.

Regardless, I've seen you play officer a number of times through the general radio, and I clearly seen officers that were notably worse than you - ones that would actually fall for a false accusation, or ones that end up wasting time, yours and theirs.

You're a lot better. You're a lot more serious on your job, and you take the position - and those around you to heart. I never had to be confronted by you since I usually play the "goodie-twoshoes doctor," but I've spectated you a handful of times when I couldn't dedicate a full round. It's a bit creepy, but you're one of the handful of people I can look up to, and I sometimes want to see perspectives of others. The most recent runup I can recall with you was in Donut 3, where you told me to take my helmet off to get rid of my unwanted mustache one time, which makes you considerate of others.

I trust you'll make a good HoS. +1.

Messages In This Thread
Cthucky/Mouse's HoS Application - by Mouse - 08-01-2020, 06:57 AM
RE: Cthucky/Mouse's HoS Application - by Leeanei - 08-01-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Cthucky/Mouse's HoS Application - by Drago156 - 08-01-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Cthucky/Mouse's HoS Application - by Caro - 08-02-2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Cthucky/Mouse's HoS Application - by pali6 - 08-03-2020, 05:05 AM
RE: Cthucky/Mouse's HoS Application - by ptxnx - 08-06-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Cthucky/Mouse's HoS Application - by Jake4971 - 08-08-2020, 10:46 AM