Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Auto-surgery tool for traitor cybernetics
After spending a round installing the new internal organs, and having the Doctoring page up as a reference, I started browsing through the wiki to look at what other internal organs exist. I was reminded that polarized cybereyes are a thing.

Maybe traitor-specific cybernetics could come with their own implanter-style item that automagically does the surgery on you without the need for a table? This way, more people might be inclined to pick up the polarized eyes, and it opens up the possibilities for other traitor organs!

A few quick examples off the top of my head:
  • Cyberlungs that give you a breath ability that applies a chem on adjacent people! Like a sleepypen, but a lot more obvious when you use it as the downside to always having it available.
  • Bangcreas. Eat sugary snacks, get low-grade explosives.
Such an automatic surgery tool would be a good tell that there's an antagonist about without totally giving things away, like if you see a microbomb implanter in a maintenance hallway. Let's give antagonists some new tools and revitalise old ones!

Messages In This Thread
Auto-surgery tool for traitor cybernetics - by Anticheese - 09-25-2019, 11:38 PM