Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make it so the CENTCOMM terminal in the bridge lets you contact centcomm on 1
(06-21-2018, 04:10 PM)atomic1fire Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 04:40 AM)John_bigless Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 12:20 PM)Technature Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 11:18 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: But admins are space-gods. The people at Centcom are just other humans that work for nanotrasen.

We should have players running on a z level you can't reach with player bureaucrats running centcom. Filing reports, making spreadsheets, and having conference calls. They can answer that email.

I think this would be good if it was a ghost option, kinda like what some of the other servers do?

Maybe give them cameras so that if shit hits the fan, they can confirm and call the shuttle themselves in case the station is lacking anything willing or able to.

Let them have cameras to watch shit hit the fan too.
How about if someone on the RP server dies with no option of revival, how about they "switch character" and become a Nanotrasen Official?

Just realized that this could cause metagaming, nevermind.

Not if the person doing the support call is instructed to pretend as if they're a support line person and do the bare minimum to send backup to the station, and they have buttons that only activate after crappier buttons have been pressed with a cooldown in order of least to most useful.

"Best I can do right now for your murderer problem right now is I can send you a single meatball"

"Can I speak to your supervisor"

"uh he's conveniently gone"

Legitimately talking, I will start frequenting Goon 1 if I can do this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it so the CENTCOMM terminal in the bridge lets you contact centcomm on 1 - by Technature - 06-22-2018, 01:33 AM