Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
(04-17-2017, 10:45 AM)Haine Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 01:06 PM)69andahalf Wrote: Jesus, talk about taking the moral high ground and trying to diminish discussion around a major change that, based on the poll and posts, a lot of people were unsure about. But who am I kidding, of course it was just 362 posts of children arguing, because I liked it!

I'm not going to say how atamusvaleo phrased that post was the wisest way to do so, but come on dude.  "Moral high ground"?  "Trying to diminish discussion"?  He was saying to calm down.  I'm saying that too.  Everybody calm down.  There has been a hell of a lot of vitriol in this thread.  Was it all really justified?

I admit "moral high ground" wasn't the best phrase to use, I was just looking for a way to express my feeling that atamusvaleo was putting himself in the position "look how mature I am compared to these children". I also thought he was referring to the entire thread, not just Noah's response, hence my "trying to diminish discussion," rather than to Noah's, and anyone else response which falls into that category.

You are telling people to calm down in the proper way, rather than a way which will illicit more negative responses, which has worked judging by the reply's since then! Regardless, I don't want to put this discussion onto the wrong track again, I just really wanted to clarify what I said because I am bad at remembering words to describe stuff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by 69andahalf - 04-18-2017, 09:12 AM