Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More jobs interdependencies
Wow. A lot of great ideas and points have been raised in this thread so far. I'll do my best not to poop on that.

So far as the original post goes, I support all of it with the exception of the new floorbot. Perhaps someone had just discovered it but there was a solid period of time where tiles were being replaced with something to make you teleport nearby whenever you walked on them. It was only used in small patches but it was awfully frustrating to deal with and replace even that small affected area. Having this automated would lend itself to a level of grief beyond anything I'd be interested in dealing with. Moving on...

Vitatroll and Frank_Stein are hitting the nail on the head for implementing this and having it be embraced and used on station.

It's changing people's mentality when they play this game from one of "I've got this great idea that needs to be executed at all costs" to "I'm going to attempt this and see where it goes."

It's a change that I noticed taking place with overall gameplay on Destiny; however, there are definitely a few folks who play chiefly on cog2 who are in the right frame of mind for it. I, myself, can be guilty of the get it done game play at times but make an earnest effort to allow myself to be swept up in the chaos that every round seems to bring.

All in all, yes to your ideas, yes to what people are saying goes, and -- finally -- get more players on Destiny, dang it! I'm tired of being alone on the ship all of the time: I'm getting space madness.

Messages In This Thread
More jobs interdependencies - by Haprenti - 02-11-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: More jobs interdependencies - by ZeWaka - 02-11-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: More jobs interdependencies - by Mageziya - 02-11-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: More jobs interdependencies - by Haprenti - 02-11-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: More jobs interdependencies - by Vitatroll - 02-11-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: More jobs interdependencies - by Frank_Stein - 02-11-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: More jobs interdependencies - by atamusvaleo - 02-12-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: More jobs interdependencies - by Haprenti - 02-13-2016, 06:54 AM