Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
More Specialty Security Jobs
Ed Venture Wrote:The captain thing was just an example. What I was saying is that I've had people as security and otherwise nag me for doing a small portion of their job for the whole round and completely forget about their job in the process. I was saying I feared the same thing could happen with these roles if they were added. Part of me feels these would be more suited for Destiny then cogmap2. Though no way you cut it warden sounds like an insanely boring job to play. Control room or no. I've once had a captain do that to me as a HOP where he forced me to stay in customs all round and it was insanely boring. I mean the warden's job is to watch the brig giving him the power to open doors and use the cameras does not really fit in with the job role if you ask me and would still be equally as boring as time went on.
Ed, you wouldn't like it, I get it. You don't understand the appeal and it's not your thing.

That does not mean nobody else would ever enjoy it. Have you noticed there's an alarmingly large amount of people who will play Robotics and just sit in Robotics all round and assemble borgs? Or Geneticists who sit around all round researching genes, even when if there's a high chance they'll never get to use them? Because even though they're confined to one spot for a very long time they have something interesting to keep them engaged. In this case it's the AI-like interface the Warden gets.

Messages In This Thread