Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove the pay wall on cloning
Paineframe Wrote:
Grek Wrote:I could get behind that. As geneticist, I've always wanted to charge cloning fees. But you can't really do that while they're dead, and once they're cloned how are you supposed to charge them? Letting geneticists set a fee taken out of the clonee's account and put into the research budget on cloning would be a fine idea.
There's a payment device in genetics. Using it, you can transfer funds from the dead person's ID to yours without needing their PIN.

Tie in this idea with

hipBEE Wrote:I think it'd be a good idea if the cloner requiring money was something that the genetsists/md had to set up at the genetics console, with half the proceeds going to the research budget. anyone with genetics access would be able to waive the fee when using the genetics console if they felt like it/ the guy they're cloning is poor.

Let the payment device be synced in with the research budget. That would actually make geneticists want to clone if they know they can get money to their research for doing so. Make it a max of 1000 they can fleece off a player per ID.

Messages In This Thread