Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Chaplain Items
Back a few months a go I posted this suggestion on Wonks traitor suggestion thread. I just figured I should post it here maybe you guys could look it over.
(Note it was just a quickly written out idea. Not all of its features need to be added. However the demon aspect of it would be fun)

Silvercloud29 Wrote:Chaplin item idea:

The Satanic bible
A reskinned bible with a reversed cross (cross facing down) In a fiery red binding. This evil book lets you praise your evil lord by smacking people in the face and setting them on fire instantly on contact. It Also has a small chance to blow off a random limb of the person its used on. If a human limb is put into the book has chance of summoning a demonic creature (That may or may not attack the holder of the book) Grant a protection aura against random damage (Not 100% immunity but it helps a lot during a rampage)(Blue aura means you can breath when there is no oxygen for a short period of time. Green means you're resistant to toxin damage, etc) Also farting on it gibs the person and makes a demonic monster spawn from the remains. Possibly comes with a special cool looking robe that may or may not be needed to use the book

Messages In This Thread