Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volundr, LLJK 4, 21/10/14 at approx. 10.30 pm, GMT+8
I was the Head of Personnel that round and performed the initial shuttle call. This was around the fifty minute mark after apprehending, questioning and releasing one traitor attempting to subvert the AI. The traitor in question had disconnected some time after another security officer had cuffed him.

I did a loop around the station checking for damage and called the shuttle assuming that the one antagonist we had caught was the only one, since there was no damage to the station. There was a question as to why it was called and I answered that I was now bored, had there been protests toward the call, I would naturally have performed the recall myself, instead, someone else recalled the shuttle without word, I think I gave it another five minutes of silence before calling it again. The captain and I met up on the bridge, they seemed furious that it was recalled. So we called it again, I found that my shuttle calling privileges had then been revoked at that point.

At some point Volundr had interjected that the shuttle call was inappropriate to which I had responded that on #4 it was not at this late of a stage and that it was doing a favor to the dead. A sentiment shared by a few others. The answer to this was the suggestion that there are other servers to play on.

The end of round was finally reached at the 96 minute mark, where it was revealed that there were three antagonists, one late joining, I had given one the RD permissions as Science Clown, I did not see him much again, nor did I notice any yells about his behavior. There was the man we apprehended, and the third whom I never saw. I do believe that giving the antagonists one hour to prepare and execute their plan is sufficient time.

I will also note that I believe that I have seen bans handed out for shuttles that were recalled after the one hour mark on #4 which serves to color my own perspective on the desire to call it before the hour grows too late.

Messages In This Thread