Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volundr, LLJK 4, 21/10/14 at approx. 10.30 pm, GMT+8
Admin name: Volundr

Server: LLJK 4

Date/Time: 21/10/14, about 10.30 pm, GMT+8

Synopsis: The round had been going for about an hour, and nothing major was happening, so people wanted the shuttle called. After suggesting that the shuttle should be called because nothing was happening, I was promptly muted, and when I adminhelped, was told that this was because my opinions were dumb. At thirty seconds before the shuttle arrived it was recalled via admin fiat, at which point I suicided, sassed about it a little in deadchat and left to do something else. When I came back to check on it I'd been booted back to the main screen, and after rejoining out of curiosity was promptly cluwned, at which point I suicided again. In post-round ooc the admin in question made clear that he personally didn't think the shuttle ought to be called, no matter how long the round, just because nothing was happening. I admit the cluwning may have been deserved given the admin sassing I did in deadchat, but the original muting for expressing an opinion, was, I feel, a bit much.

Extra information: At that point some people were resurrected as wraiths, so he might have wanted to do some testing on wraiths and felt this was a good opportunity to do so. Regardless, I feel my point still stands.

Messages In This Thread