Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Martian Mode
Some stuff I'll dump here too as the sprite page is often unloved. I've got a load of other sprites; tables, chairs, misc for inside the spaceship pod and I'm designing a huge-ass martian vehicle, about singularity and a half size at the sprite thread if you wanna holla!
Acid Biomass Vat
[Image: 7sjyU.gif]
Birthing Polyp
[Image: nX5Ni.gif]
Restoration Chamber/ Statis pod
[Image: lM8U1.gif]
Biocharger (other modes at sprite thread)
[Image: 44Ms0.gif]

Yeah so I'm designing stuff that will go into martian mode. I'm speaking about all this stuff hypothetically, but there's alot of coding already there that could help this actually be a mode.
My idea is somewhat different than Molly's, basically it revolves around a stranded martian ship that finds ss13 and starts harvesting humans so they can get back to the red planet.
It's very much snatch and run at the start as you're very weak, so you must be silent, attacking 1 or 2 humans and dragging them back to the ship. The ship itself is mobile, so you could pull up to QM, take down a wall and drag the QM's into your ship without anybody noticing.
You build up forces strong enough, constantly upgrading your troops and your ship until eventually as a group you're a living nightmare for the crew. Even if the captain whip's out his own fighter pod to take down your ship, you're about 4 times bigger than it so he can fuck right off unless he has backup.
The objective is to harvest X amount of humans, which could potentially mean 3/4's of the crew because you are robust as fuck.
The fail is if you all die, or your martian ship is destroyed.

Messages In This Thread