Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndicate Clown Item Ideas
I like threads like these, so I'll throw in some ideas of my own.  space bear

Spray Gun
It looks like an ordinary super soaker at first, but it basically functions like a buffed(longer range) spray bottle with no restrictions on what can be sprayed. It has to be pumped a few times by interacting with it in-hand before you can spray people, and comes loaded with lube by default. 
It can hold 150 units of liquid, and is of normal size. It could be called the "Syndicate Soaker" or something similar.

Jack In The Bomb
It can be primed much like a pipebomb in a mousetrap, then placed in a present, crate, or whatever else would usually set off one of those. When activated, it scares the victim and stuns them with a "boo!" sound, making them scream before creating a small explosion. It could also play laughing noises or "Pop Goes the Weasel" if that would be cooler. It has a small chance of scaring you, the clown, when it's being primed.
It'd be a small item so you can fit it in many different containers and get maximum usage out of it.

Scary Clown Mask
It's functionally identical to a normal clown mask, but creates a weird, "scary" honk noise and looks like one of the clowns out of Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Could be fun for more spooky clown gimmicks, or an evil clown which tries to be scary and winds up constantly making a fool of themselves in the process.

Messages In This Thread
Syndicate Clown Item Ideas - by Guv Guvington - Yesterday, 10:56 AM
RE: Syndicate Clown Item Ideas - by Solenoid - Yesterday, 12:21 PM