Violet Kirsch HoS Application
I've had a few rounds with Violet before, and have also recently observed some games to get a better understanding of them, because I didn't feel like I had enough to quite make a judgement yet. From what I have seen, I'd like to say Violet is competent as an officer. She tries to respond to calls when they're made, checks in with the team after periods of silence and encourages talking with antagonists. No doubt this play style has been fostered over the years, and it's good to see that her application reflects that change of character which prioritizes a healthy antagonist round over trying to shut down a criminal the moment you become aware of them.

Additionally, I've seen them play captain too, in which they have shown an awareness of duty, but also a respect to not overstep boundaries. I think it's always good when Security players get some "captain time" in, because it's a healthy trial run for the authority and responsibility that comes with being the HoS. From my in-game experience, I think Violet is qualified for the beret.

Messages In This Thread
Violet Kirsch HoS Application - by Violetsaber - 08-25-2024, 04:25 PM
RE: Violet Kirsch HoS Application - by Glamurio - 09-03-2024, 05:39 AM
RE: Violet Kirsch HoS Application - by Finnalin - 09-03-2024, 01:41 PM
RE: Violet Kirsch HoS Application - by Shiiba - 09-08-2024, 03:05 PM