Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndicate Shutle Boarding
Captain_Bravo Wrote:Wizard shuttle does not have windows. Wizard shuttle has special walls which are impossible to break down, because the coders specifically made it impossible for jackasses to break onto the wizard shuttle. A non-wizard cannot use the teleport scroll, even if you put on the wizard robes and hat, it does not work. And the wizard shuttle doesn't even have nifty shit you can steal like rocket launchers and the military PDA. It was specifically designed to be impenetrable to your bog-standard dumbass, and they didn't even go as far as sticking it on a hidden Z-level like the syndicate shuttle is. Come on.

Difference being the wizards don't have to steal something from the station and bring it back to their shuttle. The only time they go back there is if they die and have that second chance spell, and if someone was waiting there to murder them at that point, it would be absolutely fucked up.

btw does the wizard shuttle still have the shutters? I remember the first time I was a wizard I walked right out of them and nearly died.

Messages In This Thread