Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Improvements to Oshan and Geothermal
(06-21-2024, 09:52 AM)Scaltra Wrote:
(06-20-2024, 06:36 PM)meaow589 Wrote: Geothermal is fine if we have atleast one engineer work from it since 2-3 of it is enough to generate power to 3 smes and yes if we have other department help should be great like mining. Also Oshan is regular place that people might start singulo instead of hotspot in case they don’t like hospot.and the thing that look like solar for sea map is erh.. no one touching it so if you really want to improve thing in sea map you should start with that.

I think you may be a bit mistaken the catalytic engine  is not on Oshan. That is a Nadir exclusive thing. Oshan has no solar alternative that I am aware of.
That exactly what I mean there is nothing like that in there and Oshan should have something like that.

(06-21-2024, 09:52 AM)Scaltra Wrote:
(06-20-2024, 06:36 PM)meaow589 Wrote: Geothermal is fine if we have atleast one engineer work from it since 2-3 of it is enough to generate power to 3 smes and yes if we have other department help should be great like mining. Also Oshan is regular place that people might start singulo instead of hotspot in case they don’t like hospot.and the thing that look like solar for sea map is erh.. no one touching it so if you really want to improve thing in sea map you should start with that.

I think you may be a bit mistaken the catalytic engine  is not on Oshan. That is a Nadir exclusive thing. Oshan has no solar alternative that I am aware of.
That exactly what I mean there is nothing like that in there and Oshan should have something like that.

Messages In This Thread
Improvements to Oshan and Geothermal - by Scaltra - 06-20-2024, 04:22 PM
RE: Improvements to Oshan and Geothermal - by meaow589 - 06-21-2024, 05:38 PM
RE: Improvements to Oshan and Geothermal - by mbc - 06-24-2024, 07:47 PM