Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Improvements to Oshan and Geothermal
I agree; being punished simply because another department is performing well sucks, and trying to get hotspots on station can be a serious hassle.

In my opinion though, I think Oshan's issue stems from the fact of how easy it is to 'space'... or 'water', I guess. Trying to repair a break in the outer walls is very annoying, and easy for an antagonist to do. I have seen rounds where antags on both Oshan and Nadir do nothing but repeatedly break the outer walls, and due to the lack of forcefields between doors, water floods everywhere forcing management of internals.

In addition, the design of the station leaves little for antags who are trying to make stealthy gimmicks, as compared to those based in space, it is very compact and harsh when it comes to staying out of sight and ear. This is especially harsh in RP.

The lack of the debris field and mining outposts are also quite annoying, even as a non antag. Items that could have been otherwise easily accessed now have a lot more difficulty to them, or are simply not possible to obtain, both for the detriment and benefit of the station.

Messages In This Thread
Improvements to Oshan and Geothermal - by Scaltra - 06-20-2024, 04:22 PM
RE: Improvements to Oshan and Geothermal - by JackMoloney - 06-20-2024, 09:53 PM
RE: Improvements to Oshan and Geothermal - by mbc - 06-24-2024, 07:47 PM