Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MERGED PR] A trait which makes clowns invisible to you
(04-29-2021, 07:58 AM)Luxizzle Wrote: Although i like the idea, the actual practice of it leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth. Are you sure you want to basically exclude a player completely from someone's vision without their knowledge. Basically denying them of interaction with that person other then through very invasive ways?

This trait would be more fitting on the classic servers then on the roleplay servers where interaction is something that is encouraged and fuels gameplay.

I'm gonna have to agree with Luxizzle here. It's an absolutely fantastic and hilarious idea, but I can't help but think about the RP servers. There's going to be many, many situations where a clown gets ignored by the HoP or a doctor or QM or anyone and it'll feel absolutely awful if they have no idea why. Now the clown has no idea who they can talk to and who can't see them, and players that are unaware will just be confused or bummed out. Imagine yourself in those little clown shoes, begging for all access for all eternity as nobody notices your existence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] A trait which makes clowns invisible to you - by Varali - 04-29-2021, 08:12 AM