Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.1 Average
Make the ai recognize reptiles and other body types as human
(07-25-2020, 02:57 PM)Drago156 Wrote: So I believe part of this all stems to older times when mutantraces were considered very bad and a big no no. Obviously those views have changed but yet some things from those times haven't.

Now personally, I think it's fine either way, and in the case of mutantraces being non-human, I have a certain view that just because a crew member is non-human by default laws, this does not exclude them from being an NT asset, and it would probably be frowned upon by human management to have their employees beaten, battered, or ignored by the station AI and cyborgs.

Don't get me wrong. A good AI almost never attempts to space them on an airbridge without a law change. An AI's outlook generally on basic laws should be 'meh, stuff is on station'. That said, if a lizardling mouths OFF to me and the captain doesn't tell me to NOT electrocute the doors to his quarters (after locking down access to the hallway to keep humans safe of course!) then I'm going to do the thing. Sure, he'll then tell me to knock it TF out, which I then have to obey because though non-human so long as they aren't civilians - but I'll have gotten the point across.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make the ai recognize reptiles and other body types as human - by Erev - 07-25-2020, 03:13 PM