Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Bump the shuttle ETD back to 3 minutes.
(07-19-2018, 11:52 AM)DyssalC Wrote: One minute longer (...)
The timers were shortened in the first place because people wanted 'ended' rounds to be over quicker.

(07-19-2018, 11:52 AM)DyssalC Wrote: ... you can't just drop what you're doing
Yes you can.
In fact, in case of an serious problem, it is better for able-bodied personnel to assist in getting people to safety, rather then to try and patch them up in a failing station. The Port-a-med will help you transport a patient. Guards protect the personnel first on the shuttle first and the station second.

(07-19-2018, 11:52 AM)DyssalC Wrote: ... don't say things like ...
I apologize if it hurt your feelings, but you asked for reasons why not to lengthen the timer, and I stated some.
I am not a fan of frustration though difficulty, but I feel this isn't one of those scenarios. If you want to make it to the shuttle, you must go to it. If your stuff is too important for that, you will have to take the (next-to-non-existent) penalty of staying behind to finish it.
It is a simple decision moment.
In my experience, it is hardly impossible to traverse a station in less then 120 seconds. You may have to run across a breach, you may have to leave the crate of loot or your friend behind but it can be done on every station.
As you learn to navigate each of the stations it gets easier and a little game in it's own right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bump the shuttle ETD back to 3 minutes. - by The Grim Sleeper - 07-19-2018, 01:54 PM