Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Integrating Crawling into Current and Future Abilities
Hello!

After seeing another thread talking about using crawl under smoke to avoid ill effects, I realized that there was probably alot of functionality that we could look at for it.

Some initial ideas for current integration ideas, followed by future ideas for brand new features.

-Integrating with some stealth abilities. I.E. Chameleon currently only works if you are standing still. What if it worked if you are standing still OR crawling?

-Pressure sensors- Perhaps crawling over pressure sensors can mean they wont be set off, or have a chance of not being set off? perhaps the same with the laser security systems around the AI core?

New Ideas-

-A changeling ability that lets you move at almost full speed while crawling, but with some obvious animation or spriting like insect legs scurrying the torso about

-A wizard spell that forces crawling either permanently or for a definite period of time. Better or worse than cluwning? You decide!

-a new traitor item that is cheaper than the cloaking device but that only works while crawling

Feel free to tell me I'm an idiot below, or add your own ideas ! Some banjo thing somebody bought for some great re

Messages In This Thread
Integrating Crawling into Current and Future Abilities - by Recusor - 05-04-2018, 08:15 AM