Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
I drive ahead to the medium bay
[scottish sigh]
I can't solo the entire security team a second time. I follow my teammates to medbay.
FuLPaSM the Butt-Bot (1)
Nothing happens.

Recusor
Let's see, where does it hurt most...uh, here...here, and...*scream.
You feel much better.  You tell medbay that while the pain is gone, you do have a bullet inside you and kind of want it out.
Your arm feels bulletless.

Nuke team
"Okay, fine.  Do you know what they did with your stuff before they borged you?"
"Oh, yes.  You see, first they took the stuff off of me, starting with my shirt, then the pants, then the underwear...OH, actually, they started with the headset first, but then the-"
"TODAY!"
"...yes, it happened today."
Unbelievable.  "Fine, we just have to assume they have your stuff then.  We're going t-"
"But why would they have my stuff?  Stealing is wrong."
"WE'RE GOING!  TO BLOW!  MEDBAY WIDE OPEN!"
"Oh, last one there is a rotten space egg!  WHEEEEEEEEE!"
With the cyborg running off, the two of you decide to make your way to medbay after the cyborg.

Superlagg (3)
i mean
i gotta be honest i've been thinking on this for like an hour and i don't even know what to do with it
i'm pretty sure it's a reference to something and i don't really know wat...
I leap through the medbay window to avoid the horrific fate of rotten eggification
As I follow Blitzen and 69 to medbay, I decide now is a good time to take inventory...
  • How much shotgun ammo do I have left?
  • How many tactical grenades do I have left, and what kind of grenades do I have?
  • How many breaching charges do I have left?
  • I still have not used my EMP grenades or my starting revolver.
I resolve to find more matter cartridges and head to the nearest fabricator. Probably in smelting?

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memento_(film)
I find a Polaroid taped to the frame of my monitor, of the UI of a game welcoming me to space station 13. Written on the tab in black fine tipped maker is a time and date, checked against my taskbar as very recent, less than an hour ago. I peel the photo from the monitor and flip it around, my instincts were right, something is written on the back, the handwriting familiar.

"This is Goonstation," is scrawled in an obvious rush, "you are a mentor here. You are a beloved member of this community, and they are beloved by you. Don't throw that away."

That doesn't sound like me. If it were true, why don't I remember it?

I photograph this Polaroid then burn the original in my deskside trashcan. The plastic crackles and melts, soon disappearing into the ashes upon which it came to rest. Apparently this isn't the first time I've done this.

I label the photo with the time and date, flip it over, and write in to uncertain terms, "Goonstation cannot be trusted." I tape it to my monitor and exit back to the server selection.

I log into Citadel. That's what I was doing.
I scan for 69's original body, or anything their items might be stored in
FuLPaSM the Butt-Bot (6)
You chirp "Butt! SUCK butt, NERDS!"

S.A.A.D. (6)
This glass window is just as good a finish line as anything else.
"YEAH!  SUCK IT, NERDS!"
You stare at half the medbay looking at you like you just smashed your head.
"Hello!  Wanna be my friend?"

Highlander (1,1,3)
You quickly check your inventory.
Seems you used up your shotgun ammo, have no grenades left, and have a single breach charge left.
Man, good thing you checked on this now.  That would of been awkward.

Recusor
You decide to look for a fabricator to hack.
With the station busy, no one really seems to care about what you're doing.  You begin hacking a fabricator in smelting.

Blitzen (4)
The two of you get to a cyborg shaped hole in one of the windows leading to medbay.
You attempt to take a quick look to locate anything that might indicate where 69's stuff are, but don't see anything.
They still don't know you're there at the moment.

Superlagg (6)
You log into Citadel.
Man, that's a lot of unspeakable things to witness in one minute.
I tap into the well of infinite creativity and roll a foxwoman staff assistant. Wonderful. I proceed to steal every light tube on the station.
(09-08-2018, 12:51 AM)Technature Wrote: Josh Foster (2)
You don't feel well enough to look around for a replacement.  The medical director passes by and takes a quick look.
He seems panicked after this.  He gets a couple people to try to keep you alive while he gets a replacement heart.
Man, if only someone saw the heart on the table there.
A cyborg nearby appears to be jamming you full of something. 
I use whatever strength I have to shout at the oblivious cyborg about the heart on the table. Also I sing in my head "SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING" in my head as I suffocate from not having a heart.
Flesh Utopia, I'm here i swear!:

I wake up and snap-to
"Hey SAAD, i'll be your friend!"

Then i ignore SAAD and go eat Josh's heart, since everyone seems freaked out about it being on a table. This will calm them down when it's gone.
As I watch my new friend move towards the heart my competition drives spool up once more, I rush to be the first one to consume the heart
Nothing left to do. I arrive in medbay with Blitzen and start fucking shit up trying to reach the morgue.
FuLPaSM the Butt-bot (5)
Nothing happened.

Superlagg (5)
You go about your business and steal every single light tube you can find in the halls.
That's a lot of lights.

Josh Foster (4) against Flesh Utopia (6 oh god I'm so sorry) against S.A.A.D. (5)
You do everything you can to point out that heart to the cyborg.
"My apologies, but I cannot place it back in you as I lack more concise hands.  I can, however, let a doctor in here to help."
A door nearby opens and in comes a doctor.  Everything seems blurry, but this doctor seems familiar.  Not much time passes before-
"...doctor, this man needs his heart to live.  Why would you eat it?"
"Awwww...I bet it tasted like bacon."
"...............when did we make another cyborg?"
WHELP!

Highlander (4)
Whelp.  Let's get this shindig over with.
You plant your last charge nearby.
Robotics now has a giant hole in it going to maintenance.