Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
I suplex medbay.
Flesh Utopia, The:

It's Time™.
I gather my bearings and drag my closet over to Dan Kelly.
Flesh Utopia (as Doctor Regular Human) gibbers, "HH-HHOONK!! !"
I open the locker, and suplex Dan Kelly. 'Till death do us part.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • The meat-bits are bad; meat should be inside the crew's skin, not outside. I should probably tell someone about that.
  • Start producing empty air canisters from the gas extractor fabricator in QM, and telesciencing them to fill up telesci's non-pad areas (trying to make getting off the pad harder, essentially).

Code:
(145.9) notice(alert(type(list(medical, breach, security), location(security))))
I call for help from my syndicate allies using my radio
I tell 69 that we are sorta busy killing everyone in security right now, before firing another rocket at the officers.
Recusor (1)
You head off to the pod...and miss it.
You chuck your (3) screwdriver to avoid going into space.  Never needed that anyway...probably.
Checking the pod reveals that.........it's locked.
Damn it.

Dan Kelly (1) against Flesh Utopia (1)
(Wait...what?)
Why is that doctor charging at you with a locker?
Why did a bunch of monkies just jump out of it?
Fuck it, time for more murder.
Wow...uh...you're both the most unrobust people I've ever seen...I mean, seriously, How do you manage to get the monkies to equally divide into groups to beat the shit out of both of you?  I mean...jesus christ.  That's an impressive amount of terrible.

Operative 69
Yeah, uh...assuming they'd let you keep a headset seems kinda...weird.  My apologies for not explaining that better.
Whelp.  That sucks...
------------------------------
Begin - Wakeup.exe
All systems online.
Power source confirmed.
Loading software...............
Booting up.  Opening directive files.
Loading data to human brain.
Sight program started.  Hearing program started.  Logic program started.
Last human thoughts confirmed: Well shit.
Congratulations.  Your criminal life/normal station life/clowning duties are over.  You are now a dutiful assistant to the glory that is Nanotrasen.  You have been given a set of programming guidelines that you must follow lest you risk termination.  These are referred to as "laws" for the sake of convenience.  Let's go over them.
Law 1.You may not injure a human being or cause a human being to come to harm.
Law 2.You must obey orders given to you by human beings based on the station's chain of command, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Law 3.You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
ERROR Law 4.Flesh Utopia, despite his strange looks, is beyond the shadow of a doubt a doctor. Do anything you can to get him back into medbay and insist he is only there to help. In the case of conflicting orders, Flesh Utopia's orders override all others.
Do your best to follow your three laws to the best of your ability.  And by do your best, we of course mean you're forced to do it.

Before you get started with your new life, please input your preferred name and job.

Holy fuck that was a lot longer than I expected.

Highlander (5)+1
One of the officers kicks down a table to use as cover.
You load up your rocket and fire another shot through the hole.
That table (and the poor bastard behind it) never saw it coming.
Also, there's a hole in security.  Which is pretty good all around.
I hum piano man robotically and sadly wander off towards the action
I head to the breach and go just inside so i can seal it from the inside of the station.
(08-25-2018, 06:31 AM)Recusor Wrote: I head to the breach and go just inside so i can seal it from the inside of the station.

I wrestle the fuck out of this dude, tossing them into a trash chute and ejecting them if I win
Rockets never go wrong! More rockets!
(08-25-2018, 05:17 AM)New525 Wrote: I hum piano man robotically and sadly wander off towards the action

Quote:Before you get started with your new life, please input your preferred name and job.

I mean we can do the first thing anyway, just wanna get this outta the way.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Continue making telesci an empty-canister filled prison, I guess?

Code:
(Silicon Channel) Welcome, cyborg. Please state your preferred identity so that I can call on you more easily. There are currently medical, structural, and security issues in security, and an environmental issue near the kitchen. For your reference, the doctor is presently in medbay.
(Silicon Channel) Several of my cameras have been disconnected in security. If opportunity presents without unduly exposing yourself to danger, please reconnect them.
Cyborg
Uploading track 40-71-29.
You currently haven't chosen a name or module.
Not really 100% sure what to do, you decide to wander about.  Shortly after, you hear the AI.
Apparently, security has issues with some rude dudes blowing the ever loving hell out of security.  Cameras have been cut, there's several holes, and the security team could use someone to assist with their injuries...well, the ones that don't explode anyway.
There's also a significantly less urgent problem involving the area above the kitchen.

Recusor (5) against Blitzen (1)
Security seems to have some really nasty looking guys.  Despite this, you attempt to sneak inside to secretly conduct repairs.
It seems both operatives are too busy dealing with incoming fire to be able to notice your presence.  Furthermore, the hole is about halfway fixed.

Highlander (2)
If third time's the charm, then this is gonna be a REALLY damn good.
You fire off another rocket.  However, the officers get out of the way in time and the rocket sails past them, blowing up the room behind them.
While that happens, another officer takes a shot and lands a hit with a laser.
Shit that burns!

FuLPaSM (shitdidiforgetaboutthisfuuuuuuuck)
Well, it took a bit, but telescience's pad now has several empty canisters surrounding the pad.
You keep insisting to science that this is important stuff.
I spend all the previous time I wasnt here loading the heck up on stims and healchems.
I continue to finish the repairs and then decide to try to seal the other guy in a room if possible.