Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • With power being restored, go and heckle robotics about getting that cyborg finished.
  • (EDIT) Respond to any legitimate-ish PDA messages. If PDA messages are being sent from an unrecognized PDA (i.e. from someone not listed on the manifest) then I alert security as per below.
Code:
(PDA-Security) notice(message(from(unrecognized), to(FuLPaSM), content(/* content here */)), alert(type(security), cause(concealedIdentity, misuse(stationResources))))
Flesh Utopia, International Meat of Mystery:

it's time to do surgery.
i look for the absolute nearest medical happening, and co-opt it.
i robust the current attendant if necessary.
Also, as part of fucking with the station, because I manged to hide my PDA identity earlier, I decide to send a bunch of random spam mail to the AI.
I sprint as fast as I can towards qm without even thanking the officer. I also attempt to reorient the scanner towards the captain using qm as a reference
Harassing Pod Team (2)
You fly around the space station some more blasting out some windows.
*BAM*
The hell was that?
You look to see something really bright and shiny propel off of your pod.  It seems to have dealt some heavy damage in the process.
You have no idea what it could be, but it's drifting away pretty fast.

Highlander (4) against FuLPaSM (3)
You remind the robotics team that you really need to have a body to help fix the problems around the station.
Shortly afterwards, you get a PDA message.
"This man is ugly as fuck and is getting ALL the girls.  Find out how!"
Interesting.  You respond with an inquiry of how this is possible.
Advertisements are required to not lie, after all.

Recusor (4)
Your singing is pretty average.
I mean, it's okay I guess.
At least the power seems to be functioning now.

Flesh Utopia (1)
"Don't worry, a cyber heart surgery procedure is easy and quick with the materials."
"Mind if I help?"
"Okay, I need the cyber heart."
".........I ate it."
"What?  Why would you...fine, just give me the original heart and we can attempt it again later."
"...............I ate it."
You find yourself kicked out of medbay and fired from a job you never had.
Aaaawkwaaaarrrrd.

Agent 69 (5)
(AMBUSH!  -2)
You make your way to QM to figure out where the captain is...
Except as you get closer, your tracker seems to indicate you're getting farther away...well, it was his last seen location.
Or, well, that was your thought til you get hit by a tazer.  It takes everything you have to get behind cover before getting hit again.
"Oh for the love of..."  The sec officer that provided you directions is right behind you.
"Was the tazer necessary...look, we need to do a random search on you.  If TRIGGER HAPPY MCASSHOLE will keep calm, this will be over before we know it."
You're pretty sure your DNA scrambler, Revolver, and silenced pistol will give away your antagonist status, but the Disk tracker will no doubt raise security levels to Nuclear, meaning the entire crew won't be possible security targets anymore.  You have no reliable way of hiding any of this on your person, and being trapped in a featureless hallway makes hiding any of it in the environment impossible.
Whoa, take that guys license plate number down, am I right?

We took tools before we left, and Highlander has that engineering training. Let's park somewhere safe and do hull repairs before anything else.
I try to hack the general fabricator im at to gain access to dense RCD matter cartridges
Flesh Artisan, he did his best:

perfect success.
time to break into medbay again, through the front door windows.
I quickdraw the revolver and pistol akimbo style and fire both at the officers head yelling "YEE HAW I AM A SYN-..TRAITOR!"
Blitzen is right. Find a safe area to park and repair the pod.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Okay, crisis sort of over. As an AI that nonsense about ugly guys is meaningless anyway. From my point of view, all humans are ugly.

Actions:
  • Get back to loafing.
Nuke Pod Team (Natural 1)
Whelp, no idea who the hell that was, but it's time to fix some damage.  You pull the pod over and ask Highlander (+1) to make some repairs on the pod.
In your out of view area, Highlander begins making the repairs...not too long in however, you can hear some cursing.
Apparently, Highlander accidentally smacked the tools out of his reach, and they're going too fast for him to catch it.
---
Highlander
Man, this team is getting yelled at a lot today.

Recusor (3)
With the power back on, you take what you have and start messing with the wires on the general Fabricator.
Good news.  You know what all the wires do now.
Bad news.  This is because the first and second one didn't do anything and the third one REALLY HURT!

Operative 69 (Natural 1 oh god)
Okay.  Your plan is simple, elegant, and damn fancy.  You'll whip out your pistols, fire at the one in front of you, tumble to the left, take out the one behind the wall, and in the confusion, run off, shouting about the fact that you're sick of this station and that everyone's going to be blown to next tuesday!
Yeah.  Yeah, that'll be cool.
You whip out your pistols, immediately tumble to the right...and smack your head right into a wall, dropping your pistols on the floor.  You're immediately met with several tazer shots and many shocks.
You get up to find yourself in cuffs and your stuff being searched.  You're held by the cuffs attached to your hands.
This was not the cool conclusion you imagined...oh, right, you were supposed to shoot THEN tumble...or was it tumbling to the right that was the mistake?  Damn it.

FuLPaSM (5) (7/10)
With all current crisis past, you presume to do the only thing that matters.
The latest loaf is pretty good.

Flesh Utopia (3)
You hang out around medbay for a potential chance to get back in...
You attempt to go through the morgue. However, someone was watching over the cloner at the time.
You get beaten up, thrown out, and healed. They say they're not gonna give you styptic patches next time.
I finish hacking the fabricator and try to make a high density cartridge
Fuck this. It has been two minutes since I sent 69 my warning. We are breaking into the station and just killing as many people as possible to try and get the nukedisk.
(08-19-2018, 09:31 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Fuck this. It has been two minutes since I sent 69 my warning. We are breaking into the station and just killing as many people as possible to try and get the nukedisk.

Alright, yeah it seems like there's no more delaying the inevitable. Let's at least load the nuke somewhere safe so it doesn't get exploded while we're going for the disk.

Let's head to Sec, snip all the cameras we can find there, dump the bomb in the brig bathroom, and blast our way into the armory for the shotguns etc