Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Icky Wiki
(02-16-2017, 09:59 AM)Gannets Wrote: Zewaka used to be a good wiki friend, I think, but then we went and make him a coder! Nuts!

oops

(02-16-2017, 12:40 PM)Wire Wrote: Would certain cosmetic rewards for regular wiki updaters be a good incentive to keep up on that stuff? (special forum custom titles/in-game medals/whatever) Or is that perhaps a bit too elitist?

we have the contributor medal already, could use that

oh and feel free to .tell me a question about code that would help in updating the wiki, finding simple info like that is easy
ill tag some stuff off the top of my head as outdated if you want to clarify what contact me at my million contact means
(02-16-2017, 12:40 PM)Wire Wrote: Would certain cosmetic rewards for regular wiki updaters be a good incentive to keep up on that stuff? (special forum custom titles/in-game medals/whatever) Or is that perhaps a bit too elitist?

I always kinda wanted to make medals an in-game item for stuff like Contributor and Wiki Maintainer or whatever.

Like, they'd show up the in the medal menu and you could redeem 'em for super tiny actual medal sprites you could slap on yr jumpsuit.
(02-17-2017, 04:19 AM)Gannets Wrote: I always kinda wanted to make medals an in-game item for stuff like Contributor and Wiki Maintainer or whatever.

Like, they'd show up the in the medal menu and you could redeem 'em for super tiny actual medal sprites you could slap on yr jumpsuit.

Medal stickers.
Ooh stickers sound nice! Also, why not a cape with a sweet NanoTrasen logo on it or something?
https://wiki.ss13.co/Outdated_Pages

I have updated the outdated pages on what's required, and what I haven't a clue that needs updating.

Give it a read.
Added how to make AI Cores to the Roboticist page. Should how to repair said cores go on that page, or on the AI's page?
(02-19-2017, 09:12 PM)Xeram Wrote: Added how to make AI Cores to the Roboticist page. Should how to repair said cores go on that page, or on the AI's page?

Probably that page, or both. Isn't repairing an AI generally smack it with a welder a lot, then reset it, and if that fails, use some cables too? Also AI's that get physically beaten to death look the same as suicided AI's, and that's stopped me getting fixed a lot
I assume secret chems should only be edited by admins, right?
Nope! Anyone can edit anything on the wiki other than the rules page, but in relation to any new secret chems, its probably best to ask zewaka (as he seems to overseeing this), and asking what you can divulge.

Zewaka, if you could upload the sechud and Faustian bargain kit (i have the secbelt still saved) onto the wiki, I'll add them to their respective pages. I'll do a little bit of wiki tidy tonight if I get the chance
Yeah, ask an admin first.

As for missing chems (question posed on sundance's page) theres uh.. silver fulminate/nitrate, espresso-types, pizza an uh... I think there were a couple others? Chem isn't my thing, really.
(02-20-2017, 01:32 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Yeah, ask an admin first.

As for missing chems (question posed on sundance's page) theres uh.. silver fulminate/nitrate, espresso-types, pizza an uh... I think there were a couple others? Chem isn't my thing, really.

A few drinks are missing. Ones that aren't cool enough to be missing. I'll edit this reply once I make a list of them.
I edited the ghost page, so that it references the ghost tab, but also expands upon being dead and stuff.
Check it: https://wiki.ss13.co/Ghost

More importantly
Breaking News Developing... The Youtube widgets don't work! Breaking News Developing...

I'm not sure when or why they broke, but it's a sad thing.
(02-20-2017, 04:28 PM)Sundance Wrote: More importantly
Breaking News Developing... The Youtube widgets don't work! Breaking News Developing...

I'm not sure when or why they broke, but it's a sad thing.

..they work just fine for me?

https://a.uguu.se/iS6zKonAgC4l_chrome_20...-30-11.png

edit: icons done
Avoid editing the chems page, if any are added that would be desired to be made public the coders'll do it
Hmm my chrome may be acting up so. I'll look into it.

Somepotato; what about stuff like espresso?