Poll: Is it better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ya
33.33%
18 33.33%
Nop
25.93%
14 25.93%
honk
40.74%
22 40.74%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Forum/Wiki 2.0 C&C
(01-23-2016, 12:21 PM)Wire Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 12:12 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Ah another thing I have troubling figuring out is how do I see what is a new post in a thread? I don't see any icons or anything. Maybe I just don't see it?

I'm fairly certain this functionality doesn't exist in MyBB. Consider it a rainy day project (e.g. not any time soon).

Aw man. That sucks. That's like a really important feature for these forums for me. Every day I browse every new post on the forums and it's hard to do that if I can't tell right away what are new posts. Hopefully that rainy day comes soon because I would really really very much appreciate an icon that shows what are new posts I haven't read in a topic.
Implemented, will show all new posts in a thread with an ugly orange border. Very hacky, and will only work once on the page you click on until I can figure out a hack to outhack that hack.
(01-23-2016, 10:51 PM)Somepotato Wrote: Implemented, will show all new posts in a thread with an ugly orange border. Very hacky, and will only work once on the page you click on until I can figure out a hack to outhack that hack.

Improved the style to a kind of pale "puke" colored yellow. You're welcome.
Loving the new forum. Finally PM's and Editing. Now I can rage, then edit out my rage, then get pm'd about said rage.

I'll crosspost some ideas from the other topic:
- A new players forum. Say hello! Get help about something! Feel welcome!
- A more dedicated sprite/coding forum. Think of it like a workshop where assets can be built. I would totally contribute and help out with that in any shape or form, and I know others would too.

Also make the profile pics a bit bigger, it's slightly jarring how small they are.

EDIT: Also the old forum had who was online visible from the front page, would like that back if at all possible.
[Image: DpnK1Ld.png]

But it does have a who's online on the front page it's at the bottom of it
I am an idiot, i had the board stats minimized.
Made some colors slightly lighter (of note: the user details under the username in a thread).
(01-24-2016, 11:29 AM)Wire Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 10:51 PM)Somepotato Wrote: Implemented, will show all new posts in a thread with an ugly orange border. Very hacky, and will only work once on the page you click on until I can figure out a hack to outhack that hack.

What you guys talking about? I don't see this, every post has yellow borders on them.
(01-25-2016, 08:22 AM)KikiMofo Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 11:29 AM)Wire Wrote:

What you guys talking about? I don't see this, every post has yellow borders on them.

I think this is what they are talking about.

[Image: rez.png]
If you don't see it, it could just be a cache thing. Either clear your cache or wait a bit for cloudflare to update the requisite css file.
What's this "Warning level" that shows 0% under my joindate? Clicking it takes me to my user control panel but there's nothing there related to it.
Ah the piss yellow border works now. Thanks guys this was all I wanted. Keep up the good work on the nice new forums.
The forum colors look shitty.

I like it. smile
I really dig the new forums. ......DAMN! Mario
How come you can't edit your post on Bug reports?