Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expanded Item Suicides
So, i feel personally that the amount of "suicide emotes" is rather low, and that we could use a few more funny ones. Post in here with suggestions for certain items to show when you suicide with them.

EXAMPLES:

Fire Extinguisher: "X puts the fire extinguisher's nozzle in their mouth and pulls the trigger!". This would gib you.

Fuel Tank: "X drinks from the fuel tank! Gross!".

Guns with bullets (Detective's gun, Riot Shotgun, etc.) should give an effect similar to that of the russian revolver.
I'm appalled that gun suicides have been absent as long as they have. I've been saying we need them for the longest time.
x digs his heart out with the spoon!
Banana, unpeeled: Captain Condom slips and throws the banana in their eye!

Containers you can fit people in :Captain Condom bashes his head against the inside of the locker/scanner/sleeper/etc! Gnarly!

Circular saw: Captain Condom swings the circular saw around and cuts their own head off!

Defibs: Captain Condom defibrillates his tongue and heart at the same time! How shocking!

Suiciding over an exposed wire: Captain Condom licks the exposed wire! Electrifying!

Chips: Captain Condom gets his head caught in a bag and begins to suffocate!
Suiciding with cargo teleporter - Quartermaster Transports his own chest cavity! Grizzly! (Causes massive brute/rad damage and removes heart and appendix, teleports heart and some gibs to whatever the destination was.

Suiciding with detective gun -X blows his own brains out!

Suiciding with laser - X pews his own brains out!

Suiciding with action figure - X swallows the toy and suffocates.

Suiciding with pen - X stabs himself in the eye with a pen! Oh my! (blindness and brute)

Suiciding with a fork - X Stabs his own eye out with a fork! (Blindness and brute)

Suiciding with teleport gun- X looked directly into the front end of the portal device! Oh my! (Bonus points for whoever gets it)

Suiciding with Meth Scientist suit on - X attempts to spoil the ending to Breaking Bad! Dear God! (autogib)

Suiciding with Bee costume - X Buzzes loudly! (Turns into space bee (Could be used as an extraordinarily inefficient exploit to produce space bees in theory))

Suiciding with Wizard outfit and staff- X Tries to cast a spell and fails!
Isaacs Alter Ego Wrote:Banana, unpeeled: Captain Condom slips and throws the banana in their eye!

[Image: Alas2.jpg]

Why has this not happened yet.
There should be a suicide for dice that spoofs a dice roll, gives a message that the victim rolled a critical failure and makes him fall and break his neck or something.
There is a suicide for dice already.
YES YES I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR MORE SUICIDES FOREVER.

Also the detective's .38 needs a special suicide that has a big ass monologue.
Suicide with a gold bar : "X angered Midas and turned to gold !" and make X become golden or some shit
I was literally just about to post a thread on this. Damn you.

Chem Dispenser: X fills themselves with liquid plasma!
Reagent Heater/Cooler: X sticks their head into the heater and sets it to 1000 K!
Locker/Coffin/etc.: X locks themselves in the Y and suffocates!
Arcade Machine: X lost the game of life!
Concussive Gauntlets: X punches themselves out!
When grabbing a clown.

x headbutts Clown Johnson until his own skull splits open.

Does minor damage to the clown, and covers it with blood.

x cooks his brain with the welder.

x somehow climbs into the beaker.
Stun gloves: x grabs his tongue and shocks himself in the heart.
Crumplehat Wrote:There is a suicide for dice already.
Is there one for the D20?
Anyway the D6 suicide is kinda lame.
Syringe: Pubbie McScrubs just swallowed a Syringe, oh dear!

Near a toilet: Pubbie McScrubs gets his head stuck inside the toilet and drowned! Gross!

Wearing athletic shorts: Pubbie McScrubs tried doing a flip but failed and broke his neck!

By the ice cream machine: Pubbie McScrubs jumps into the ice cream machine and turned it on! This should make Pubbie McScrubs ice cream flavor.