Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strike The Earth! A Goonstation DF Succession Game
I threw the save at Urs, so you'll have to wait for him. GOOD FUCKING LUCK ARGH
Did I get added to the dorfing list yet?
I dont know if I'm alive still or dead
Weavel Wrote:I dont know if I'm alive still or dead
I've updated the list on the first page recently.

It links to a dropbox link that i can edit at any time, so if you want to know you can check there
Hey Lantern are you alive, my turn is next.
Amuys Wrote:Hey Lantern are you alive, my turn is next.

yes Amuys. real life has kept me from playing god with the lives of short people for the past few days.
Dear General Rovodkatak.

Spring report

After taking over from my predecessor i quickly discovered what exactly he had gotten me into. Everyone was quite pissed off despite having a very nice dining hall, and his defenses he left only half complete. He apparently thought it a good idea to break into the caverns and flood them, which led to a small infestation of troglodytes.

[Image: 2NLyRW8.png]

Which i had to take care of a number of times...

[Image: MWnmDEe.png]
[Image: 7fgnPHy.png]

I set about building new housing and farms for a growing population.

[Image: 21vo0wf.png]

[Image: bXfI1Vo.png]

we recived quite a large migration in the mid season. Of course, most of them were royally pissed at SOMETHING. One thing led to another aaaaand..well..

[Image: MM4pcek.png]

[Image: 0t6JIsT.png]

I mean these dudes were going nuts all around..
[Image: kodpS1A.png]

With all that said and done i have begun a small project i hope to have ready by next year. will update you at the end of summer.

Bless the Mountain Homes

Lantern.
Dear General Rovodkatak.

Summer Report

Things seem to be going pretty good right now. We had a small infestation of naked mole dogs, but that never came of anything. The first stages of my "project" are almost done. i am quite pleased with how this is turning out.

[Image: kpnRTTp.png]

[Image: zVd7xJn.png]

7 levels down
[Image: YSvM359.png]

Ive also improved the housing block a bit.

[Image: S5001dB.png]

All said and done, summer was uneventful. I am bracing for a shit storm though. It never stays this quite for long.

Bless the Mountain Homes

Lantern.
Dear General Rovodkatak.

Fall report

Things got off to a nice start when the trees turned colors. One of our citizens decided to go into a mood and make a real lame toy..

[Image: hJNopHN.png]
[Image: yLxZEFf.png]
[Image: J1ycRHt.png]
[Image: x3B3BGz.png]

The rest of the month was spent completing our wall.

[Image: OdsBIgG.png]

Autumn was uneventful. Winter is upon us and i expecting the caravan soon.

Bless the Mountain Homes

Lantern.
Quote:Dear General Rovodkatak.

Winter. Final report.

As the caravan arrived from the mountain homes, so did an ambush, which was quickly dispatched by the caravan guards and out militia

[Image: D2nsxvp.png]

Aside from this, winter was uneventful. Our fort is now protected from all sides now.

[Image: TOoP4IG.png]

I have noticed a lack of water lately..i seem to be thirsty all the time...

[Image: Air8pnw.png]

well folks thats it. The project is unfinished an my successor might want to link the rest of the spikes up to a lever or pressure plate for some goblin puncturing fun. Things arnt that bad right now, so have fun!
Dang dude, you died of thirst TWICE
Amuys it's your turn. The Download link is on the IRC (Which i figured you'd get to first since I know you IRC sometimes)

For those of you who don't IRC, the most recent download, as well as all past downloads, are available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4xiwhfp0sdyk7mh/pF9Sq3CSOA
Aight
Amuys Wrote:Aight

You need to build a well and connect all those spikes to a lever. Have any questions ill tell you how the trap is suppose to work.
Amuys Wrote:Aight
Please post a forum update a minimum of once per season smile